5 Teens Killed in Wrong Way Crash

Anthony

Super Moderator
attachment.php

A person driving the wrong way on I-89 interstate highway in Vermont crashed head on with a vehicle that left five teenagers dead.

Police said then the man stole a police car and crashed into seven more cars before the cruiser and another vehicle burst into flames

"These were all good, smart, happy kids with lots of friends," said Garland Martin, pastor of Moretown United Methodist Church.

The suspect, Steven Bourgoin, 36, is the hospital and listed in critical condition.

If and when Bourgoin gets out of the hospital, Police said he will be held on $1 million bail on charges of aggravated driving of a stolen vehicle and gross negligent driving. Authorities said the case is an active homicide investigation and said he could face murder charges.

Attachments

• headon.jpg
    headon.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:

btatro

How come the suspect always seems to survive? Thoughts and prayers to all the families and friends.

bmurphy389

What a horrible, horrible tragedy all those teenagers died in that horrible accident. RIP to all the young souls, you were all taken way too soon. As for the guy, may he rest in hell.

calebmelvern

Those poor kids, they were so young. My sincere condolences to the families, friends, and the whole community.

bullbrand

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families who lost loved ones and anyone affected. R.I.P...