American suicide bomber threatened U.S.

Anthony

Super Moderator
FloridaBornBomber.jpg
An American suicide bomber who carried out a May terrorist attack in Syria is seen on video threatening President Barack Obama. "We are coming for you, mark my words," he said to President Obama in the video. "You think you've won? You have never won. You will never defeat Islam. You are nothing but a donkey. You're just a pig."
The disturbing video was released Friday by Al Qaeda-linked fighters in Syria. It allegedly shows the Florida-born suicide bomber tear apart his American passport. He then and chew pieces of it before he lights it on fire.
During the video 22-year-old Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha is holding a gun and talking about America’s downfall.
"Know that Islam is coming and will dominate over you," Abu-Salha said. "We will come with AKs. We will come with our bombs. We have small weapons, but we will take you down. We have hearts of lions. You are scared of death, while we love death."
[video=youtube_share;dmgmxFfSKhQ]http://youtu.be/dmgmxFfSKhQ[/video]
The ranting continued on. He said he was depressed living in the United States. He also claimed that he despised America.
"I lived in America. I know how it is,†he stated in the footage. “You have all the fancy amusement parks and the restaurants and the food and all this crap and the cars. You think you're happy. You're not happy. You're never happy. I was never happy. I was always sad and depressed. Life sucked."
The American suicide bomber also added that he couldn't wait to get to the afterlife.
"I want to rest in the afterlife, in heaven. There is nothing here and the heart is not resting," Abu-Salha said. "Heaven is better."
In May, Abu-Salha allegedly drove 16 tons of explosives toward a restaurant in Syria where troops had convened. The number of deaths at the site were undetermined.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gelsemium

I find this so sad, people make free menaces and don't value their life, they forget that an eventual after life will be equal to their actual life, if they are criminals here, they will be criminals there, it's delusional.

Muthoni

There are some very sick people who corrupt the minds of young people to take advantage of them. We have a problem with terrorists in our own region. These young people are taught to kill thinking that they are doing it in the name of their religion. They die and kill innocent people while those people who corrupted them live on to do further damage.

mairj23

This guy looks and sounds like an idiot. Why join a terror group in the first place? These terrorists are using these people for sure and will definitely turn on them in the end. As for as the treat to the President, you're now on the hit list buddy.