Favorite cake flavor

helaofthenorns

I don't understand people's fascination with cakes. Yes, they taste good, but after eating a few bites, I always feel like they are too sweet.

What is your favorite cake flavor? Do you like cakes? I don't know if this counts as a cake, but this is my favorite. It's called Brazo de Mercedes.

Goldilocks-Brazo-de-Mercedes.jpg

dostava

I don't think people are obsessed with cakes as cakes. It's mostly about what a cake represents to a person. When you get a birthday cake, don't you feel excited by the fact that someone, either your family or friends or whoever, actually appreciates you enough to go through all that trouble and bake you a cake?
I personally like the black forest cake, at least the version my mother used to make.

bala

it wil lalways be Chocolate truffle..for which i do a lot of tussles,pardon the bad humor..:p
Or it is black forest.In fact i have got bored of these 2 that i badly need a change..:p

oraclemay

Any type of chocolate cake will always be my favorite. I don't eat cake often but, I would prefer chocolate to any other flavor.

stevesxs9

I have a tie going between German Chocolate and Red Velvet cake. Also Lemon Coconut and tastes pretty good.

Muthoni

I love cake very much; I can eat a lot of it if I have the time to eat it slowly. My favorite is called black forest because it has lots of cocoa. Some bakeries make it just right with strawberries at the top. The whipped cream at the top is to die for. My mouth is now salivating thinking of this cake.

jaygee

I like cake flavored cake. ;) There are very few unhappy people who have a slice of cake in front of them. When you get a piece of cake, you're usually in a positive moment and I think that's what people relate to.

Whitewolf2578

I am pretty easy to please when it comes to cake, I like yellow cake with chocolate frosting. That is the one cake that I have no issue eating. I can see that cake can become too sweet though, it always happens to me.

headmaster

I have been allergic to cakes since I was a child due to the egg factor. I only started eating cake two years ago when most of my allergies miraculously vanished. I only eat chocolate cake though.

pattycake

I have been allergic to cakes since I was a child due to the egg factor. I only started eating cake two years ago when most of my allergies miraculously vanished. I only eat chocolate cake though.

Me too. My allergies miraculously disappeared too. I've been asthma and allergy free for over two years.

pattycake

Though my favorite cake flavor is pineapple upside down. I make a mean pineapple upside down cake, but I only bake cakes very rarely. And my second favorite is chocolate with chocolate icing.

JoshPosh

Banned
7 up cake is my favorite. If you haven't tried it, then try to get your local baker to make some. Good stuff man.

joshua minaya

for me i will say that i am generally not into backing and so i will not really know the type of flour that might have been used but when it comes to flavour i guess banana flavour seems to be the best for me anyway.