Favorite Mortal Kombat Character

helaofthenorns

So, I read online that a new Mortal Kombat game will be released soon for Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and 4, Xbox One, and PC. Here's the link.

Anyway, did you play MK when you were a kid? Who is your favorite character? My favorite character there is Scorpion because come on! He is Scorpion. "Come over here!" is something that I was very familiar with when I was younger.

Profit5500

I forgot about the new MK game coming out next year. It definitely looks like it has a cast of new characters that are strange. I only saw a demo version of the game that showed scorpion and sub-zero as the pure original characters. I did not see Rayden which he survive the end of MK9. I don't know if Cage would really make that return which he too survive MK9 LOL. Apparently Cage has a daughter which I thought about it maybe him and Sonya hooked up and made her. There is a character that looks like Chang and Choi from King of Fighters most likely a ripoff. I heard the MK10 game is going to be more serious on the fatalities which I heard that before with MK9. I just hope MK10 is going to be a great hit when it hits the store shelves.

JoshPosh

Banned
I thought Raiden was pretty cool. He's a god for christ sakes, with lightning coming out of his eyes. But hearing "get over here" was a rush in the arcades.

bala

Shang tsung is the most satisfying for me but if its in favorites list it is definitely kitana..her combos flow very smoothly. I grew up playing MK so it'll always have a special place in my heart.

Jokester050288

I have to go with scorpion on this one although Lu Kang has the sickest combo of all. Kitana and Rain are my second favorites. But all players are good you just have to know how to use them in the right way.