Favorite Social Media Site

dariel2323

I'm always online. So, much of time is spent on checking my various social media accounts. Though I use Facebook most of the time, my favorite platform is still Twitter. In just 140 characters, I can rant and say anything I want. Moreover, I don't have to worry about looking pathetic if people don't reply or like my posts. What is your favorite social media site?

Marishu

Same i'm always on Facebook looking at feeds and sometime looked at repeats on it even though I could of done something else.

bala

Dude,without a doubt it is facebook.None of the others even come a distant second.It has become so common that all platforms of it seem interesting.It is more like an addiction.Twitter doesn't impress me as much as this does.

helaofthenorns

I am always online on Facebook because I use the messenger to chat with my friends, and I play games there. Still, for me, the best social media site is Twitter because I can post and express anything I want there without worrying if I am flooding other people's timelines or newsfeeds.

Muthoni

My best social media site is called bubblews, it has changed my life. I share about what is happening in my part of the world with other users. We all create a lot of traffic on the site and get paid a share of the ad revenue generated. I am actually addicted to it.

JoshPosh

Banned
It's Facebook. I'm always adding more friends, staying in contact with family and friends. Created specialized groups so we can chat about common and sometimes riske subjects. Can't beat it.

LuckyGirl08

I would have to say that Facebook is my favorite social media site. I use twitter sometimes but not that much. I love Facebook because all of my family and friends have a page on there. Not only can I communicate with them, I can also play games and connect with different businesses.

chasedood

Hands down my favorite social media website is Facebook. The reason being is because Facebook has so many member which makes it a very great for business. Also everyone single one of my friends is on there and it is very nice to connect with them regularly.

oraclemay

I think mine is Stumbleupon. I am a member of several social media sites, but I don't spend time on any of them. However, I use them for business purposes by linking my work to them almost every day. I get the most visitors from Stumbleupon.