Florida Man Allegedly Assaults Girlfriend

Anthony

Super Moderator
pancakes.jpg
A Florida man was arrested for domestic battery Sunday morning after police said that he assaulted his girlfriend.
According to Gainesville police, James E. Irving Jr., 44, allegedly poked his live-in girlfriend in the eye for not getting his birthday breakfast correct.
The birthday boy had requested waffles for his birthday breakfast, but she had made pancakes instead.
According to the police report, Irving then got furious with the girlfriend and allegedly poked her in the eye.
Irving was transported to the Alachua County jail, and charged with misdemeanor battery.

Last edited by a moderator:

pattycake

I hope she doesn't go back to him, because he's stupid and don't deserve her. A decent woman hanging around a no good guy is the same thing as giving him a bank to rob and getting away with robbing it.

Gelsemium

Poked her in the eye? Is this guy insane? I agree patty, I hope she gets rid of him once and for all.

pattycake

Thing is, she's hanging around somebody with no kind of value for her. The eye poke couldn't have been the first assault. He's been dogging her for awhile. So she's just as insane as the guy is.

Gelsemium

That is so true, I don't get how she could treat someone with love and the answer is a poke in the eye? Come on!! :(

pattycake

What an animal, in a way I am glad she got away from him, what an eye opener.

That is, if she doesn't go back to him. But in all likelihood she will. I just hope that she has opened her eyes and doesn't. It makes no sense to waste your time on nothing, but that's not apparent to a lot of people. The baser a person is the more important they are perceived to be. Sad.

SF13

I absolutely hate to read stories like this. Someone does something nice for someone that they care about and the douchebag insults or hurts them because it wasn't good enough. That guy deserved to be beaten and tossed in jail at the least.

Allison2021

I too am saddened. She may be terrified of him. She may not know which way to turn.

He is a bully. He is devious. An equally devious woman would tell him, "that's all right, honey. Let's drink some wine and forget about it!" Once he was sound asleep, she would sew him into a tight fitting snug so he could not escape and wham!

Peninha

I really makes me sad, that cake looks adorable and she gets abused over it, he doesn't deserve her at all.

Muthoni

He should be so thankful to have a girlfriend who actually makes him pancakes. They take a bit of work to get them on the table. Instead of being thankful, he pokes her in the eye. This is one ungrateful person who probably finds faults in everything. I cannot even begin to imagine how painful it is to be poked in the eye. I hope that he does not convince her to take him back; love is complex for a number of persons.

mairj23

Another stupid, ungrateful person that should be in jail. People do some of the dumbest things these days, it's ridiculous. These women need to stop getting with losers like this in the first place. Sometimes they bring it on themselves for the bad choices in men they pick.

donnalynn47

This man has some major issues. She needs to stay far far away from him. As for his breakfast how's that jailhouse food working for ya punk.