George Zimmerman Arrested Again

Onthemark

attachment.php

George Zimmerman was arrested again and charged with aggravated assault. Zimmerman is accused of throwing a wine bottle at his girlfriend several days ago in Lake Mary, Florida.

He appeared in court early Saturday morning, his bond was set at $5,000 and was released around 12:30 p.m. His next court date is February 17.

Although the latest incident didn't involve a gun, the judge ordered Zimmerman to surrender any weapons out of an abundance of caution. He was also told by the judge to avoid contact with the victim.

George Zimmerman was acquitted in the 2012 killing of the unarmed Florida teenager Trayvon Martin.
Since his acquittal, he was arrested on charges of aggravated assault, battery and criminal mischief after his then girlfriend said he pointed a gun at her face during an argument. Officials did not pursue the case because she did not cooperate with police.

In another incident, Zimmerman was accused by his estranged wife of smashing an iPad during an argument at their residence and threating her with a gun. The case never went forward because of lack of evidence.

According to police records, Zimmerman has been pulled over three times for traffic violations.

[video=youtube_share;Znx3LWUZv14]http://youtu.be/Znx3LWUZv14[/video]

Attachments

• GeorgeArrestedAgain.jpg
    GeorgeArrestedAgain.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 234
Last edited by a moderator:

Gelsemium

I don't get how he keeps being arrested, can't he simply live a straight life? Also, 5K is a lot of money, where does he get this money to walk from jail?

Onionman

He's clearly not a pleasant man. But he seems to keep getting away with it. One day he'll properly get caught out. One day.

warmweatherwoman

If these continual arrests don't speak volumes I don't know what does! He has already gotten away with murder, literally. So the rest of this is just a drop in the very big bucket of his life. I was so disappointed in our justice system when the verdict came down on him. He clearly should not have killed that boy!

missbishi

Why on earth has he been released on bail? He needs to be held on remand as he's clearly a volatile and aggressive man. He obviously needs to undergo therapy, else he could easily end up killing someone.

oraclemay

Can someone please lock this guy up? People like him should not be left to run around causing havoc. If he was locked away the police would have more time to get on with more serious matters!

Muthoni

I think that he is just looking for attention. These are several incidents where he walks away without actually getting a punishment. He may not feel the significance of being fined if he has some money stashed away. Maybe he would stop seeking attention if he did time for a while.

jeremy2

This man has clearly had many run-ins with the law and i think it's not by mistake. His violent behavior towards his women is a pointer to a much deeper problem and the sooner he's put behind bars the better.

mairj23

I guess now everyone can see this pattern going on with this guy. He beat a murder charge and has been arrested many times since. I bet those jurors look and feel stupid right about now. Why isn't this guy in prison as he tends to beat every charge thrown his way. I guess the good die young, but the devils live forever.

thomas pendrake

I was appalled when he was acquitted of the Trayvon Martin killing. He was not "standing his ground" when he pursued Trayvon. The mentality behind the law in Florida is one of encouraging people to shoot first. I have seen it in action too many times. Zimmerman knows he did wrong, and he is looking for justice.

Gabe

This man seems to have control issues and doesn't appear to listen to people. If he had been in California it would have been a different matter with all these incidents. Justice will prevail one day.

lushlala

He just keeps "tripping himself up" and showing himself up! I think he definitely has anger management and control issues. He seems to prefer talking with his fists rather that "wasting time" on talking like most people do! Any shred of sympathy he may have had has been shot to dust, because people can now see him for what he clearly is, a bully with a nasty temper. If he's not careful, he'll kill another person, and what else can he blame then?!