Man Hits Pregnant Girlfriend With Car

Onthemark

attachment.php

A Florida man was caught on camera trying to to kill his pregnant girlfriend by mowing her down with his vehicle.

33-year-old Justin Colby, of Holiday, Florida, has been accused of attempting to kill his girlfriend Crystal Lynn Noordhuizen, 32, and her unborn child.

Surveillance video captures Noordhuizen being hit by a car allegedly driven by Colby.

It shows the vehicle pull up behind the pregnant woman walking on the side of the street, hitting her, then slamming into a pole. Then the car is seen driving in reverse, the suspect exits the car and then walked away from the scene.

Authorities say Colby walked to his nearby home and drove off on his motorcycle. He eventually turned himself in to police.

Colby is facing an attempted murder charge and charge for attempting to kill an unborn child by injury to the mother. He is currently being held in jail, with his bail set at $500,000.

Authorities say Noordhuizen is seven months into her pregnancy and suffered minor injuries.

[video=youtube_share;slsBTvjTZjY]http://youtu.be/slsBTvjTZjY[/video]

Attachments

• JColbyarrested.jpg
    JColbyarrested.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,975
Last edited by a moderator:

Kamarsun1

The nerve of some people. It seems to me that he wasn't really brave enough to carry out his act. It's easier ways to get the results he attempted. I feel for the girlfriend, but I'm glad to hear she is safe.

tanker

The guy looks like he is mentally ill. He should be locked up for a long time. It is a good thing there was the video camera there or he might have gotten away.

jeremy2

That was really wicked and no matter the differences that they may had,the man had no right to do what he did.Resorting to violence is not they way to settle scores and that man should face the full force of the law.

Allison2021

If he killed her then he would face two murder charges.
A long time ago, during the famous Scot Peterson murder trial, statisticians reported that the most vulnerable time for a woman to get murdered is during pregnancy. How could this be? If we are suppose to be a Christian nation then how could there have been so many murdered pregnant women that there are statistics supporting that fact? Why would pregnant women be vulnerable to murder during pregnancy vs. non-pregnant times?

thegrey1

I don't think he looks "mentally ill" so much as he looks high. I hope the baby is ok. I also hope the mother doesn't stay with this messed up idiot! What is wrong with our culture? It seems like these cases are occurring at an alarming rate!

warmweatherwoman

This guy deserves the book thrown at him! Not only are you trying to kill your girlfriend, I'm sure you are very aware that she is 7 months pregnant with your child! WHAT A DOUCHE!

donnalynn47

That video made me feel so sorry for that poor girl. That's insane this guy needs to go to jail, no chain-gang if it were still around. He should do 10 years hard labor for that. That is a slap on the risk compared to what he put this woman, and unborn child through.

RingoBerry

Jesus Christ, the bloody things people are capable with never ceases to amaze and revolt me at the same time. Thank God for that CCTV camera. Its not clear to me but I'm assuming that the baby that woman is carrying is that man's child too? Murdering a person is already an unforgivable crime but attempting the life of an unborn child deserves the harshest punishment possible.

Onionman

Who knows what was going through his mind! Clearly he's not in a good place and needs to be locked up. It's probably better for the unborn child to be miles away from him as well. A distressing story all around.

Gabe

I'm assuming she is now an ex-girlfriend and the worse thing now is that she will have to live with the knowledge he tried to kill her and the child. I can only imagine that it will be hard to tell your child that your father tried to murder you. I hope she doesn't forgive him and lets him serve his time. He needs serious help and is a danger to society to behave in such a manner.

dolittle94

Saying the child is better off without the father is an understatement. I don't even think he was trying to kill the now ex-girlfriend. I honestly believe that he was trying to kill the child she's carrying. Is he still a sick person for doing that? Yes, probably even sicker if you think about it like that.

oraclemay

This guy must be on some medication or drugs if he thinks he can actually get away with his actions. Some people do not consider unborn babies people yet and they try to make the often try to make a decision for them to live or die. He obviously does not want the responsibility.

oraclemay

This guy must be on some medication or drugs if he thinks he can actually get away with his actions. Some people do not consider unborn babies people yet and they try to make the often try to make a decision for them to live or die. He obviously does not want the responsibility.

May102014

He's really not happy for having a child, and he's not definitely a father and a husband-type to me either. I think he's not mentally well, for he tried to kill his future wife and his soon-to-be child and that shows that he is not responsible enough to have a family of his own. And I guess he deserves the consequence of his brutally acts.

Strykstar

What a scumbag, I hope he spends a long time in prison and his fellow inmates know what he did to a pregnant woman...
Especially to someone who is 7 months pregnant, there is no getting away from this.

Thank goodness the mother and baby are okay. If the couple had unresolved issues, they should have gone to a counselor or talked it out. Anyone who rams into a pregnant woman or causes harm to them should have a lifetime in prison. The other thing is, why would you commit a crime and then turn yourself into the police? You should have thought about what you were doing before you caused damage to others.

katherine25

I'm so glad the mother and unborn baby are okay! This guy clearly has some psychological issues and needs help! This could have ended a lot worse thankfully it didnt and thankfully it was caught on tape.