Man Shoots Best Friend, Cuts His Penis Off

Anthony

Super Moderator
Mario-Alberto-Lizalde-Reyes2.jpg

A man shot his best friend in the head before cutting off his penis and feeding it to his dog.
Mario Alberto Lizalde Reyes, 25, and his close friend Mario Hernandez Banda, 24, were walking the dog when the two men started arguing.
Reyes claims that Banda had tried to touch him in a sexual way. "We were both drunk and he tried touching me in a sexual way,†Reyes stated.
Reyes, who confessed to the murder, said "He was drunk and tried to abuse me, first he blinked his eyes, and then began to grab my ass and tried to put his hands inside my pants."
Reyes said he pushed his friend away. Banda then went into an alley to urinate. Reyes admitted to going into the alley, taking out his gun and shooting him in the head.
"I then took his knife off him and chopped off his penis as punishment and put it in a bag," Reyes said.
He then allegedly fed it to his dog.
"But my dog was next to me and was sniffing at it so I decided to give it to him and he ate it."
Reyes said he left his friend in the alley and continued walking his dog before going home.
The following morning he felt so guilty he turned himself.
"He came in covered in cuts and bruises and said he had fought with his stepfather when he told him what he had done," a police spokesperson said.
Authorities say Reyes is facing life in jail.

Attachments

• Reyes.jpg
    Reyes.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 319
Last edited by a moderator:

pattycake

That doesn't sound like best friends to me. But possibly that Reyes is phobic about being gay himself. If he rejected the friend's advances and the friend went off about his way, then he had no reason to attack the man. He could have just stopped hanging with him. The way I see it, the attack was brought on by a possible act of denial. Maybe when the friend grabbed his ass and tried to go in his pants it got him hot.

Gelsemium

Wow, one of the most violent things I've read about, I think that life in prison will be totally adequate for him.

Gelsemium

That guy looks in bad condition, but what he did to his friend is something beyond explanation, he certainly will pay for that for the whole life.

Peninha

Two lives terminated over a stupid joke while being drunk, I hope this teaches a lesson to someone.

pattycake

Two lives terminated over a stupid joke while being drunk, I hope this teaches a lesson to someone.

I doubt that it will. People don't learn from other people, they only seem to learn from their own mistakes. And what the friend did doesn't sound like a joke. He really wanted sex with his buddy. When people get high or drunk, sex is usually what they look for next.

Onionman

I'm kind of speechless with this story. I realize that people can do some stupid things when they are drunk but this is kind of crazy. Even if his friend did hit on him (and who knows whether he properly did) there are better ways to tell him to get lost!

SF13

So, basically someone he considered his best friend got a little handsy... and his natural reaction was to shoot him while he's taking a leak then cut off his penis... for justice?

Well, he'll get a lot of time to think over what he did while he's showering with dozens of other men in an open bay. Homophobia... if you don't want to be around someone who's gay that's your business, but that doesn't mean you get to shoot them and feed their penis to your dog.

dolittle94

Okay, and there's definitely going to be more men grabbing his ass in jail.
Is it wrong that I find the fact that this is most likely to happen as hilarious. Ironic that the one thing he was trying to get away from that is going to land him in jail is the same thing that is going to happen when he get's to jail. I'm sure when the bruises heal he's gonna look pretty enough to be someone's prison b****.

Gelsemium

LOL, in fact in jail he will have a lot of activity that he didn't want, but he's just getting what he deserves I think.

Sweetheart

Well this is over the top. I don't think it has anything to do with this guy having a phobia of himself being gay. There are some men who are more than against it than others. There is actual hatred. It's not surprising for a straight man to act out this way. His reaction was extreme though. Anyone who wants to try this on someone who is heterosexual is out line to begin with. If this happened to a woman and she cut the member off. I am sure it would be thought of differently and people might say good for her if a man tried to rape her. The matter is more about respect if more people could grasp the concept these things wouldn't happen. This guy perhaps has been sexually abused by his father or an uncle and he is straight. He acted out of trauma. This would make cause for the hatred and low mentality. His reaction was animalistic to say the least.

Muthoni

It is very sad when one cannot be safe with a best friend. It does not matter what this man did, his friend overreacted. He could have told him no and walked his dog home. This is demonic anger that made him kill his best friend. He was not satisfied even when his friend died. It was an inhuman act to cut off his best friend’s penis and feed it to the dog. What would this man do if he argued with a stranger?

mairj23

Unbelievable is what this is. I'm basically speechless. You shoot your friend in the head, then cut off his penis and feed it to a dog...Wow! These drugs now a days are really destroying people's brain.

Gabe

He wasn't really a friend, because you don't shoot your friend in the head. I think he would have been caught anyhow because he was the last person seen with him and as they were friends he would have been questioned.