Pepsi-flavored Cheetos

ItsZiggy

That doesn't sound very good to me, I'm not sure why Pepsi and Cheetos would ever be a viable combination that would make it past their marketing advisers in the first place. Would it taste more like Cheetos or more like Pepsi?

Catson

Well I don't want to jump to conclusions, I haven't tried Pepsi and cheese before. It might be an awful taste, or a great one. Whatever the case I don't know yet, so I can't give an opinion based on it. I can, however, infer that it is not a good combination of foods. On the matter of junk foods, things are meant to be kept separate so you can individually enjoy things.

lei

Wow, that's weird. I'm not the biggest fan of Pepsi but I definitely will taste them. They don't sound good but you never know, they might one day blow up.

Muthoni

I am so open to trying it out. I will give my opinion after I have tasted it. I decided that when I get lots of money, I will try out every snack in a supermarket starting in my region. In addition, I will keep a diary about it and make money out of it by sharing my findings. Bring on the Pepsi – flavored cheetos my way!

oraclemay

You will be surprised at how many people will love this. I don't have a sweet tooth, so I find this very unappealing. I much prefer savory.

missamanda819

I can't imagine these would last long in the stores. Once they hit the stores, they'll soon be a thing of the past, I'm sure. They'll follow in the foot steps of Clear Pepsi lol. As gross as it sounds, I would try it once. That would be so I could say I tried them later down the road.

Patrick

Doesn't sound particularly appetizing, but if you think about it people always associate Doritos together with Mountain Dew. They might be on to something here!

Josie

Oh good gawd lol. The things they come up with. Have to give them kudos for creativity at least. Really says a lot about the human species these days though, doesn't it? Disgusting.