Police Arrest Stripper For Vicious Stilletto Attack

Anthony

Super Moderator
CarolynnWright.jpg
A South Carolina stripper has been arrested after allegedly beating a female coworker with a stiletto at a gentlemen's club.
Carolynn Wright, 22, was arrested by Myrtle Beach police and charged with assaulting Ashley Michaels-Hoder, 24, last Thursday in the bathroom of Chez Joey strip joint in Myrtle Beach.
According to the police report, the incident happened around 2 a.m. when Wright reportedly confronted bartender Michaels-Hoder in the bathroom.
She allegedly grabbed Michaels-Hoder by her hair and then repeatedly struck her with “clear plastic high-heeled shoeâ€.
Michaels-Hoder was taken to the hospital. She suffered a swollen left eye, swelling to her forehead and two puncture wounds in her scalp that required stitches.
The incident is still under investigation. Police are still looking for a motive.
Wright's bond was set at $5000 on the felony count.

Last edited by a moderator:

pattycake

People need to awaken their self defense instincts. You don't just stand there and let somebody jack you up just because they feel like it. She should have socked Ms. Shoe in the nose. A good wallop to the nose would have chilled her out for sure.

Gelsemium

People lose their minds and attack other people with anything they can reach, she could have killed her...!!

Peninha

Many times it's not that big a deal that makes people lose it, that is why more and more we need to lookout for those that we relate with.

pattycake

I wonder what happened for the woman to attack her with the shoe, how crazy can things get... :(

Probably something silly, like an exchange of confrontational words. You say something they don't like and their response is physical attack. She should have punched the attacker in the nose. Always go for the nose when somebody tries to assault you. Thrust the nose as hard as you can. It'll stop them for sure. You can sit em down without even having a fight.

One chop to the nose. Disturbance over.

Gelsemium

That's right, no need to attack with a shoe, even so the more effective would be to avoid entering the fight.

SF13

Stay classy, Myrtle Beach. The stripper was probably at least a little drunk, or high, drinking happens daily with strippers at a lot of clubs. Still, who beats someone with a shoe? Strangle with a thong, whip with a belt, beat them with some rings on.. sure, I get that. Who plans things out so well that they take off their shoes and beat you with them?

Peninha

LOL, nice post SF13, but hey, that show was handy and looking at it, it's a dangerous weapon... :)

Allison2021

I would sue her for battery. I would also sue her for loss of pay. Nobody should be forced to suffer because a crazy person refused to control her actions.

It would take all of my strength, composure and maturity not to retaliate. If I still had the anger as when I was in my twenties, Wright would never have walked out of that bathroom without severe injuries.

dolittle94

I wonder what happened for the woman to attack her with the shoe, how crazy can things get... :(
I can't help but wonder the same thing. Note to self: Never upset a stripper or really any woman that is wearing stilletto heels. That situation will go from sexy to psycho in a quick minute.

pattycake

I can't help but wonder the same thing. Note to self: Never upset a stripper or really any woman that is wearing stilletto heels. That situation will go from sexy to psycho in a quick minute.

But I've seen a spontaneous attack on video in a Walmart parking lot. A shopper asked another shopper to move her vehicle and the woman went stir crazy and started punching. And that lady did the same thing, just stood there and took the blows. So what you gonna do? Live your life in fear of ticking somebody off? Please. That's no way to live. You never know when somebody is gonna go off, but if they do, take my advice and don't just stand there in shock and let them jack you up.

Deliver a chop to the nose.

You'll be ever so glad that you did.