Retired DJ Dave Herman arrested in Virgin Islands

tbrannon44

Absolutely disgusting. I can't fathom what a grown man would find "sexy" about a 6 year old. And I used to listen to this guy.

ic3squid

I'm very glad they caught him, people like him who ruin innocent children lives should just be locked in a jail and have the key thrown away.

Doulachic79

This sickens me to the core. I mean really?! A child 70 years his junior? This man needs to hang it up because it's all over for him now.

PhilA

That's just wrong. There has been a number of high profile cases similar to this in the UK and it just makes me sick.

askanison

No need to worry this guy is dead. He died back in may of this year. The article link is right below the posted article. He had a heart attack before his trial was supposed to begin. I say good riddance. Saves the tax payers some money keeping him feed and sheltered. RIH

ic3squid

No need to worry this guy is dead. He died back in may of this year. The article link is right below the posted article. He had a heart attack before his trial was supposed to begin. I say good riddance. Saves the tax payers some money keeping him feed and sheltered. RIH

Heh, yeah at least he's dead! but he must of done some sick things before he died..