What are your favorite TV shows?

dariel2323

My favorite TV show is 'God of Thrones'. I just love everything about it. I eagerly wait till every April to watch the next season's episodes. It makes my summer breaks quite entertaining and fun. The best thing I like about it is the slaughters and massacres. I have always loved all the war and fighting scenes, and I am glad that now it is all available in a TV show.

wulfman

I need to check out this Game of Thrones. But I just finished Season 5 of Breaking Bad and I seriously doubt it is even close to being as good. Bryan Cranston has my respect and Vince Gilligan is a genius writer and director.

bala

Correction @OP : I reckon it must have been a typo because "GOD of thrones" doesn't exist at all.It must be Game of thrones,because that is what is trending now.Mine will be Friends,followed by Big bang theory and then "jack bauer's" 24..:D

askanison

My favorite has just started back up last weekend. I love Doctor Who. If you don't know of the show it is about an alien who looks human, has a time machine that looks like a big blue police box, and generally has been on since the 60's. I have watched it since I was a teen. My first Doctor was Tom Baker from the repeats I got to see every Saturday on PBS. I was hooked from the first episode I watched. I have always loved sci-fi and while very British the show stands up well for an American audience. If you are a fan of humor, drama, and sci-fi I really suggest giving it a try.

Muthoni

I used to like the bold and the beautiful, all my sons and daughters, the young and the restless among many Mexican soaps. There was a time that I was an addict until I gave out my television set. I have not had a television in my premises for the last nine month. I will wait until I can buy a nice flat screen.

LuckyGirl08

My favorite TV show is Scandal. I love Karry Washington, Olivia Pope. She is a great actress and she brings the show to life. My favorite part is when her and the president starts stealing around. The new season suppose to start next month and I am so excited and cannot wait. I want to see if she returns to the president.

helaofthenorns

I watch a lot of TV shows and my favorites are the following: Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, The Strain, Sleepy Hollow, Arrow, Reign, and Orphan Black. I am looking forward to The Flash and Gotham though. Oh yeah, Constantine seems good, too.

stevesxs9

I like The Game of Thrones also and I like Sleepy Hollow. I love the imagination of the writers for both shows.