What is the least favorite thing about this week?

babyleans

The least favourite thing about this week for me, is Robin William's death. What is the least favorite thing about this week for you?

JayeeDolo

That and the fact that I haven't got any sleep at all. Also my father was pulled over and spent the night in jail because of a suspended license.

Rob93FL

I have to work three doubles this week. Two down, one to go. It's tiring, but money is money.

Ricardo187

The least favourite thing for me this week is the fact that my car has a broken part and I don't have money to fix it yet. lol

PhilA

That was sad news about Robin Williams for sure. If I had to pick something personally it was my car breaking down and costing me £300.

bala

It was a bad thrashing against a lower ranked opponent.I play badminton in YMCA and i am recognized there as one of the good ones.A simple lad came by and when rallying with him i thought i could beat him hands down,but instead got beaten 21-11 against a lower ranked one.Bad day..that was..!!
I was way outta form..or he was too good for me.

PhilA

It was a bad thrashing against a lower ranked opponent.I play badminton in YMCA and i am recognized there as one of the good ones.A simple lad came by and when rallying with him i thought i could beat him hands down,but instead got beaten 21-11 against a lower ranked one.Bad day..that was..!!
I was way outta form..or he was too good for me.

Sounds a little bit like you got hustled. But I like how competitive you sound, I hate losing anything.

wulfman

Yes I was sad about Robin Williams dying, but the bad part of my week was being denied for a freelance gig.

lei

Yeah, that was sad when I first heard about that(though I never seen any of his movies). To be honest, this week was so boring. My least favorite thing about this week has to be just sitting in the house.