What is your earliest memory?

Josie

My first memory was sitting out on a blanket in the grass on a sunny day, playing with stacking toys lol. I couldn't walk yet.. so I'm not sure how old I was. I was under a year when I started walking, so I was obviously months old.

Gabe

My earliest memory was when I was about 6 weeks old when I had a bath and my dad was trying to take a naked baby photo and I kept trying to roll over. When I saw the photo I remembered the day and how anxious I felt. I didn't have the ability to roll over then and saw my mum watching in the doorway.

Rainman

My earliest memory is being taken to school by my mother and since my parents were in denial at that time [they'd always wanted to have a girl]. Though my name wasn't Elizabeth/Lizzy they used to call me that at times because that's what they intended to call their [female] kid. So when a teacher asks me what my name is, I say, "Lizzy" and everyone laughs.

dez97

The earliest memory I can still remember is a birthday party my mother had for me when I was 5. I remember cause everyone I knew in my life was there, it was probably one of the best birthdays I have ever had.