What is your least favorite part of your day?

babyleans

Personally i really hate the afternoon. It looks so ugly because of the sun. I don't know if that makes sense. What's your least favourite part of you're day and why?

bala

Afternoon,one because it is the most hottest part of the day and i really hate it when the temperature soars and moreover that is the only part of the day where i have nothing else to do,but just sleep most of the time.I hate it when i have to sleep in excess.So yes..Afternoons..!! (get lost..:p)

Determined2014

I do not like the mornings, when it is really chilly outside and I am trying to get out of bed to catch up with the rest of the day.

Catson

Not sure, I enjoy every part of my day. I get to be alive for another day, which is great. I can't hinge myself on hating a specific part of the day, it doesn't seem practical in my opinion.

wulfman

how do you hate the afternoon ? nap time baby !
i hate waking up in the morning. absolutely loathe it.

PhilA

Going to work! I have so many better and more fun things I would rather be doing around the house, or with my time.

Ricardo187

Afternoon is the less useful part of the day for me too. I'm usually full because of lunch and don't feel like doing anything. If I sleep, I'll wake up later and all lost and with headaches, so it's just the worst part of the day for me. It's also much warmer on the summer and that's not good at all, because you can't even go to water after lunch.

bravetran

Definitely hate the morning with a passion. I'm a night owl and have a hard time waking up before 9. The only exception to hating mornings is the one night shift I work a week where I get off work in the morning.

askanison

The afternoon because I am getting off work finally and going home. I love late late at night though also, it is quiet and peaceful.

ic3squid

Waking up, it's just too damn hard to do it and it usually takes like 4 alarm rings to actually wake me up enough to turn the damn thing off.

dariel2323

I hate the morning, because the morning always have the mood down. After my mood returns, in the afternoon. Always I love the night.

lei

I hate mornings. I love the afternoon and night. I just hate waking up early and I hate breakfast. I also seem to be pretty annoyed and moody during the mornings. I love night and the afternoon because there's so much to do and I'm less annoyed, and more awake.

headmaster

Being a person who works online and has a haphazard sleeping schedule, I absolutely hate waking up. Because of irregular sleep patterns I end up waking groggy and feeling like I have a hangover. It usually takes a shower and two cups of coffee to get me alright, whatever time of day it is.

Muthoni

I guess my least favorite time of the day is in the morning. This is because I like staying up at night to get my online work done. I am living in a neighborhood where some people wake up so early to go to work. They wake me up with the banging of the gate downstairs. That is quickly fixed by switching on the radio and catching up with some much needed sleep.

nikkilsvgs

This is going to sound crazy but I hate and love mornings...lol. I hate mornings because I have to wake up and it takes me forever to wake up. So I am dragging along trying to get my daughter to school. Once I am awake I am then loving the freshness a new morning brings.

helaofthenorns

I also hate afternoons. I am a morning person. So, that means that I am very energetic when I wake up and very sleepy in the afternoon. I also agree that it is very hot by then. I would rather be in a cold place than a hot place.

dostava

The "noon" part of the day, that three hours between morning and afternoon, because nothing worth mentioning ever happens during that period. If I didn't have a fixed schedule, I'd much rather stay awake until 3 AM and take a three hour nap every day during that part of it.

LuckyGirl08

I do not like early mornings. I am personally not a morning person because I do not like how the weather is completely different in the mornings so I never know what to wear. Some morning are very cold and then it turns hot. There has been times where I put on long sleeve shirts and by time 10:00 came I was burning up.