What was your least favorite subject in school?

headmaster

I really could not stand C.R.E. (Christian Religious Education), because I was brought up in a family that was science-oriented. It was a compulsory subject that I found totally boring and irrelevant.

helaofthenorns

Math! Oh how I hate math and all its different courses like algebra, calculus, statistics, etc. I never learned to love this subject. It's just so difficult. They say that if you are good in languages, that means you are bad at arithmetic. I guess that is true.

Muthoni

I hated mathematics that I become practically sick when we had a double lesson in high school. I hated physics as well but had to take it because it went together with Geography. I am so happy that is far behind now. Funny enough I used to be very good in math when I was in primary school.

js85

Ugh, Math also! I was big into English, Science, and History, but I could not wrap my head around math!

dostava

Unsurprisingly, everyone seems to hate math. I actually liked it, it made it possible for me to actually wrap my thoughts around a problem and solve it by using my creativity. On the other hand, I always hated biology. It never seemed like anything else but learning tedious and pointless facts about organs and tissues of small and simple animals or lesser creatures. I don't understand why everyone seems to love it so much...

Jokester050288

I would have to say history. I really dont see the point of know about it. Its not list were move backward were going forward so how about an future class that would be nice.

LuckyGirl08

I did not like science and history. Those two subjects really gave me a headache in school. They were also my lowest grades in high school. I see a lot of people hates math but it was my favorite subject. I was in advanced math so I was taking treg and calculus my 10th and 11th grade year. In 12th grade I was doing college Algebra.

bala

i loved math,but i dreaded the geography class,i bunked it as often as i could.I really couldn't bring about an interest in geography at all.May be it was because of the teacher..the way she conducted herself,a very rude and strict woman,i wouldn't need another reason to bunk class.

Whitewolf2578

Well Math was pretty bad, but the one thing that bored me the most and I hated is US History, I would literally fall asleep in that class, there was never anything good about it. It was worse than Math!

oraclemay

I did not like math or geography. It was boring. In primary school our history was all local and terribly boring, but when we got to high school it became international, which was really interesting and it fast became my favorite subject!

Rainman

I hated Mathematics because the teachers were not that good. If a teacher can't infuse the learners with some false feeling that there's nothing better than Mathematics then quite obviously most of your students will end up hating both the teacher and what they teach. That's what happened. The Math teacher made me hate Mathematics. Once that negative attitude is ingrained you just never can get rid of it. Till now, I still hate Mathematics.

PhilA

I too hated maths, who likes numbers bah. I wish I was a lot better at maths however, but I am not.

Josie

Pretty much all of them. I hated school. I got great grades.. but that's not the same thing. That's not education. Since growing up and becoming a homeschooling mum, I now realize where school drops the ball and ruins it for many. I love all subjects now. Except math.. still hate math lol.

FuZyOn

Physics. I just didn't understand them no matter how hard I tried. The teacher was also very rude and made the class a living hell.
I grew up to enjoy math though, that's cool at least!

Gabe

Physics was the worst as we had a weak mad teacher and I never saw the point of it all. We used to run riot in the class and no one took it seriously. A few did understand it, but I never grasped the concept and barely remember anything.

bala

I hated and dreaded geography because i flunked it thrice in a row and i lost all my interest on that subject after that,dis interested to say the least.The teacher though was awesome and i pitied her for all the effort she put on me.

oraclemay

Maths, I also hated it. I understood the basics and then got bored, then lost, forever! I gave it up as soon as I could.

lushlala

Math! Oh how I hate math and all its different courses like algebra, calculus, statistics, etc. I never learned to love this subject. It's just so difficult. They say that if you are good in languages, that means you are bad at arithmetic. I guess that is true.

Wow, I never realised that so many people hated Maths! I hated other subjects such as Geography and Religious Studies, but nowhere near as much as I hated Maths. I had zero interest in it, and I actually think your theory may be right because I was more into English and English Literature, which I went onto to study at university. My poor dad was a Maths teacher and God knows he tried to help me, but I just wasn't interested at all!