what would you change about your past?

madcat2k3

A lot, but if I were to choose one thing I would never have married my ex-wife. That turned out to be the biggest mistake I ever made. I lost my mother in the process and it was a brutal separation/divorce. Love can be so brutal, especially when you're in love with the wrong person. While I consider it a life lesson, I wish it didn't happen.

Josie

I wouldn't have gone to high school at all. I would probably start early at gaining real life experience and getting into the workforce as soon as I was of age and start packing away the money and making smarter financial decisions.

Onionman

There are probably a few things that could have been better, but I don't really want to think about changing anything from my past as I would be a different person to who I am now. And for all my faults, insecurities and neurotic moments, I quite like me! What I would change (and it's something that is actually in my power) is how I perceive things from my past. I can either look at the narrative behind certain situations as a negative or I can reframe it to empower me. I can control that and that's my focus these days.

Profit5500

I would like to change the place that I currently live in right now. I would also like to change the schools that I went to. I would liked to not have this bad luck in my life like I do right.

Rosyrain

I am not sure what I would change, probably who my daughter's dad is because I should have seen then writing on the wall back then. He has not been the best role model for her in life.

Rainman

I wouldn't change but one thing. In 2001 I opened what I'll call "pandora's box" and I regret having ever done it. If I had the ability to change the past then that's the one thing I'd not open. It's the one mistake which since then has been [and still is] a thorn in my side.

Gabe

I would change a few things, mainly I would not think about others too much. As a teenager I made choices to accommodate my family and now I realize they didn't even realize what I did as I compromised my choices. It took too many years to realize this and I did it because I felt it was the right thing to do, but not the right thing for me.

dyanmarie25

This might sound like a cheesy cliché, but I don't want to change anything about my past. I know I did terrible mistakes before and I have a couple of regrets in life, but everything that I have done made me the person I am today. I have learned something from my past and I'll use those experiences/lessons for the future.