Wife of man who was strangled by police now arrested

mroman3

The husband was strangled by police, and the wife caught it on film. Around two days later, the police arrested her for allegedly assaulting another woman. This happened in NY, with the NYPD. Not sure if I am allowed to post links to the article, but a quick google search of Time's article on it will find you an accurate account on what happened. Any thoughts?

PhilA

It sounds like the woman has been causing up a storm against the police which is not a good idea. If you are putting yourself out there you better keep in line.

Ricardo187

Well, this sounds more like another misjudged case to blame the police, again. After all it seems like the police did nothing wrong in this case and they was just trying to make them look bad. When you don't know exactly why someone does something, it's better to not comment.

Doulachic79

I find this all so confusing. So he videotapes Garner getting put in a chokehold and then goes and beats up a woman outside of a grocery store? What sort of sorcery is this guy trying to commit? He just video'd for the viral. Shame. *Runs and hides*

bala

Am i the only one who thinks she isn't on the wrong side..? Has that "beating up another woman" story being made up just because she filmed their "boy"..?
Sensible because the choke hold is banned by NYPD,and she filmed just that..Something is not being told here.

Profit5500

I find this all so confusing. So he videotapes Garner getting put in a chokehold and then goes and beats up a woman outside of a grocery store? What sort of sorcery is this guy trying to commit? He just video'd for the viral. Shame. *Runs and hides*
The police in this case did their jobs and if there was misconduct from the police end where was it. The man deserved to go to jail he assaulted someone. The woman I don't know what to think of her.

wulfman

Am i the only one who thinks she isn't on the wrong side..? Has that "beating up another woman" story being made up just because she filmed their "boy"..?
Sensible because the choke hold is banned by NYPD,and she filmed just that..Something is not being told here.

I had no idea that a chokehold was banned for NYPD. I mean they can taser and shoot but not put a suspect in a chokehold. lmao

bala

I had no idea that a chokehold was banned for NYPD. I mean they can taser and shoot but not put a suspect in a chokehold. lmao
It was after Eric Garner's death.For now they have laid a ban on using it.The shoot option comes only if the culprit retaliates and taser never can take your life down.Reasonable thought by the NYPD right..? :p :p

askanison

Sounds very fishy to me. I know there have been cases before where police that were filmed attempted to get their payback on the people who had filmed them. Very fishy.

Determined2014

I do second you on that one, something big is missing in this story, there is a part that is not being explained well.

LuckyGirl08

I find this kind of strange. It seems like the woman wants revenge on the police for some reason and was trying to use the tape in order to blame the police for the incident. Wrongly accusing a police officer is wrong in so many ways. This could cause confusion within the police department and cause them to do an unnecessary investigation on the officer.

Muthoni

I hope that she posted the film on a social media platform and shared it with a friend in case she needs to use it as evidence that she is being framed. Abuse of power is a crime that is punishable in a court of law. Let us wait for the truth to be revealed.