Woman Allegedly Stole Visually Impaired Mans Car

Anthony

Super Moderator
michaud.jpg
Police arrested a Connecticut woman Thursday for stealing a visually impaired person’s car.
According to authorities, 33 year-old Laura Michaud of Rockville is being charged with larceny, false statement in the second degree, forgery in the second degree and motor vehicle certificate fraud.
Police say the incident happened eight months ago when Michaud allegedly swindled a visually impaired acquaintance and stole his vehicle.
She then signed the car's title and other paperwork over to her, and then registered the vehicle with the DMV.
Law enforcement were alerted and promptly started the investigation. Michaud was arrested October 30 after a judge issued a warrant for her arrest.
Michaud is being held on a $10,000 bond.

Last edited by a moderator:

warmweatherwoman

People who take advantage of disabled people are truly some of the worst kind of people there are. I mean really lady! Pick on someone your "own size". Sickening to say the least. I hope she gets the harshest punishment available for this type of crime.

Allison2021

Is there no shame?
I do not care if she was mentally impaired or on drugs. There is no excuse!
When the US had agreed upon common standards of decency there were no excuses of emotional deprivation, mental illness, or a rotten childhood made me do it!
I hope she receives a fair trial. If she is convicted, then I hope she goes away for a long time.

Gelsemium

Some people are so evil that they take advantage of disabled people, they have no conscience at all.

Muthoni

This woman has the coldest heart in the entire world. She was able to steal and transfer this car to her name with no consideration of a venerable person. Good work from the police that she has been apprehended. People never cease to surprise. Sometimes I wonder how they were raised to become who they are. If you give people a chance, they show their true colors.

pattycake

This woman has the coldest heart in the entire world.

The coldest heart in the world?

Stealing a car from somebody is colder than raping somebody, a mugging, setting a bomb to go off, deliberate disease spreading, honor killings, or killing a child?

Wow... You must really be in love with your car and value it above everyone and all things.

Peninha

Unfortunately there are quite a few people like her Muthoni, she needs to learn the hard way, in jail!

caparica007

That woman looks like she's high and drug addicts have no conscience at all, so no surprise here, yeah, lock her up.

pattycake

LOL! Y'all are pretty cold yourselves to consider a car theft more cold than any other crime against humanity. i mean like damn.... Y'all care about your car more anything else. LOL!

askanison

I kinda agree with everyone else here. While it was a bad thing to do it is by far way more tame than what I see in the news everyday. So she stole a guys car, big deal. The front page here has a couple that killed their 3 year old. That is way more cruel and cold than stealing a car. Theft sucks, but no one dies from it and is hurt.

pattycake

I kinda agree with everyone else here. While it was a bad thing to do it is by far way more tame than what I see in the news everyday. So she stole a guys car, big deal. The front page here has a couple that killed their 3 year old. That is way more cruel and cold than stealing a car. Theft sucks, but no one dies from it and is hurt.

What you said...

Thank you.