Woman wants to give away her aggressive cat for free

headmaster

Unfortunately the video does not exist, so I did not get to see the aggressive cat. Who in their right minds would take an aggressive cat even if given for free? I have had a couple of cats and they are definitely not nice animals when they are angry. I just hope the poor kitty is not so bad that it has to be put down.

Muthoni

I think that this woman is doing the right thing admitting that she does not want to take care of her cat anymore. She wants to give it out to someone who can give it a good home. There are cases of people who drive for miles to throw their cat out of the widow to avoid taking care of it anymore. At least I give her credit for tying to do the right thing.

kaitheteen

If she can't handle/treat her cat correctly, then she shouldn't have the privilege of owning one in the first place!

helaofthenorns

I have three cats, and they are all rescued. None of my cats are aggressive though. Maybe, hers is not trained well. Well, there is a thing among cat people. The person doesn't choose the cat. The cat chooses the human.

wulfman

Reminds me of that Friends episode where Rachel is trying to give away that ugly hairless cat that scratches her all the time. LMAO.

dariel2323

That cat is very aggressive and bad, I don't want it near me. Once got me a cat like this and I gave it to a friend, my friend also gave it. No one wanted it, was bad and annoying. A month after died.

It is a pity, but the cat was bad, very bad.