12-Year-Old Boy Arrested After Stealing School Bus For The Second Time In A Month

Anthony

Super Moderator
schoolbus.jpg
Florida police arrested a 12-year-old Florida boy for the second time in a month after he stole a school bus for a joyride.
Michael Propst, of Springfield, searched for the hidden key in the bus that was stationed at Parker Elementary early Wednesday.
He drove through two Panhandle counties before police pulled him over.
This incident occurred less than 24 hours after Propst was in court for stealing the first bus.
Parker Police Chief Charles Sweatt said he received a call from the Franklin County Sheriff's office informing him they'd pulled the bus over for driving erratically and found the 12-year-old in the driver's seat. “They had a bus stopped with a juvenile driver,†Sweatt told reporters.
“When we were advised that it was the same juvenile driving the bus that had been responsible for the last bus theft from Parker we said ‘No way,’ ‘not again.’ â€Sweatt said.
Police said in order for the suspect to get to the bus, he stole his aunt's car and drove it to Parker Elementary.
“He’s not unruly or resists arrest or anything of that nature from what I understand,†said Sweatt. “He’s just into stealing vehicles.â€
Propst is being held at a juvenile detention center. He was charged with grand theft auto, burglary and trespassing on school property.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muthoni

Re: Article: 12-Year-Old Boy Arrested After Stealing School Bus For The Second Time I

I must admit when I read this story I was amazed at how focused this boy is in stealing the school bus. Two times in the same month, all within 24 hours? Almost unbelievable; I hope that he gets the guidance he needs to chancel all that energy into something positive.