6 Dead, 1 Wounded, Gunman Still On The Loose

Anthony

Super Moderator
attachment.php

A gunman suspected of killing six people and seriously wounded another in three different homes across Montgomery County, Pennsylvania Monday morning remained at large hours after the killing spree.

Montgomery County District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman identified the suspect they believe responsible for the shootings as Bradley William Stone, 35 of Pennsburg. He is described as 5'10" tall, weighs 195 pounds, and is known to use a cane or walker to get around.

Police are conducting an extensive search for him and residents around Pennsburg are being asked to stay inside, Ferman said.

"Stone may be wearing military fatigues, in either sand or green color," Ferman stated. "Anyone with information about Stone’s whereabouts is asked to call 9-1-1 immediately." She said he is considered armed and dangerous. "Do not approach him, Ferman added."

[video=youtube_share;Z9YCquDXSS4]http://youtu.be/Z9YCquDXSS4[/video]

Authorities believe the incident began around 3:55 a.m. at the Pheasant Run Apartments in Lower Salford Twp. When police arrived to the scene, they found a woman shot to death. Police say more shootings happened at a location in nearby Lansdale with two people killed. According to police, two more victims were killed at a third scene in Souderton borough. It was not immediately clear where the sixth person was killed. They also say the suspect was responsible for injuring the teen found in Souderton.

Ferman said all of the victims had a "familial relationship" to Stone. Police sources say all the victims were shot at close range.

We will continue to bring you the latest developments as they become available.

Attachments

• BradleyWilliamStone.jpg
    BradleyWilliamStone.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,374
Last edited by a moderator:

pattycake

Wow... I wonder why he did that? Could robbery be the motive? Maybe he owes a big debt to a loan shark or something? Though it's likely that he's out of the state by now. Possibly heading to the border.

Gelsemium

That was what I was about to ask, a random attack really? I always think that a stricter gun control could prevent quite a few of these situations.

Allison2021

Pure Evil!
He has killed an entire family. He has annihilated his wife's family.
I do not fully comprehend! Women who stay with abusive husbands for so long until she builds enough courage to leave him. By the time she builds enough courage, so much time has passed that that man will obviously kill her if she dares leave.

Sweetheart

Pennsylvania killing spree of family. Hopefully they find him. No idea why either. Now he is just on the run it seems like. Sounds like he is done with the spree and is making an attempt to disappear. He is military so I would say he has a plan for where he went. I am sure he is still armed. The district attorney says he is dangerous. Rocket science. I don't think he will do anything else like this. He is done with the spree. His mission is accomplished. He is just hiding, out of the country, or killed himself. I would be very surprised if he hurt anyone else. Well they have to tear his place apart.

Sweetheart

Alright it was just on the news while I was sitting here. They found him. He killed himself and was found with knives around him.

pattycake

No motive yet that I heard of. I think he just lost it.

Well all of the people he killed were family members, so the only motive I can't come up with is that he felt anguish toward his family. He felt that they as family they owed him something, something they didn't or wouldn't give, and he went off and attacked them.