71-Year-Old Woman Is Chest-Butted In Fight Over Parking Spot

Onthemark

A fight over a handicapped parking spot ended with a 71-year-old woman being hospitalized with a broken leg and the need for a second hip replacement.

[video=youtube_share;p12fstkbT_s]http://youtu.be/p12fstkbT_s[/video]

Gabe

This is ridiculous. How can anyone attack another over a parking space especially a senior? I think people are getting to complacent and think they are entitled to things and solve issues with violence. I hope they got punished for assault and forced to take anger management classes and community service to work with seniors.

dyanmarie25

Physically attacking a 71-year-old woman over a parking space argument? That's really terrible. My faith in humanity has now decreased dramatically.

jperd21

That's horrible. I am really losing faith in humanity... Over a parking spot?? I would walk 5 miles to get to the store before I ever harmed a human being over being a little closer to the front door.

spongesamfunpants

I saw this video a couple of days ago and could not believe what I was seeing. The elderly lady did take the parking spot but she did not deserve to be treated that way at all. The woman that caused the old lady to fall, should spend a lot of time behind bars for making her go through all of that pain. The elderly lady actually had a legit handicap placard hanger and the woman that pushed her down, had a fake one!

aparsons

I do not believe that someone would go that low. I mean, I understand being frustrated in a bust parking lot, but assaulting a 71-year old woman is absolutely not necessary. In no way should this be considered anything but assault.

JoanMcWench

It amazes me how much garbage like this goes on in the world. I'm clearly being sarcastic because it just doesn't surprise me anymore. People are the worst. They've proven it through the years.

Really over a parking space? It's just not worth it to go to jail for a freaking parking space! Makes you wonder what that woman was planning to do that she just HAD to have that space.....

FuZyOn

Sadly, that's how most of the people nowadays think is the solution to every single problem that they face socially. Poor woman, I hope that the aggresor got what they deserve.

oraclemay

That's horrible. I am really losing faith in humanity... Over a parking spot?? I would walk 5 miles to get to the store before I ever harmed a human being over being a little closer to the front door.

Well I hope the woman is happy now that she has become famous! Let's see how she likes it when she is singled out by others who have seen her in action in the video! People will not take kindly to her behavior. I hope she has to go into hiding. She deserves everything coming to her.

RingoBerry

Is there any article related to this story? I want to know if at least that granma-assaulting little witch was caught. It seems like she tried to run after that truck came and blocked her bumper.

katherine25

I couldn't agree more! I seriously want to slap this woman.. and that's just being light about it. There will be a lot of people who see this video that will be outraged but I hope shes stupid enough to not go into hiding so that she can get what she deserves.