A judge punches a public defender. LOL what are you thoughts?

angorb15

What do you think this should happen to this judge?

[video=youtube;fcUZ5UvKvFI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcUZ5UvKvFI[/video]

LOL

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I think both need to spend a few days in jail so they can remember what they are there for.

cmirmann

The lawyer quits his job and the judge keeps his, I really think this should have gone in the complete opposite direction.

Any judge that would make comments like that in front of so many people has some very deep issues and should never be allowed on the bench again

Muthoni

I think that people have a lot of anger issues that are misdirected. Finding a channel to get rid of that anger is necessary for healthy living. There is a reason why it is called a moment of anger. I have had several of those anger moments myself. It takes a lot of effort to be able to rein them in.

GemmaRowlands

I know that emotions can run high in many situations, but there is absolutely no excuse to be behaving in such a way, especially not when you are in a position of power like this judge is. I don't think that they should actually lose their job, because assuming they are a good judge, that would be a great loss to the justice system. I do, however, believe that they should have to go to some kind of anger management class so that they would be better equipped to deal with their anger better in the future. And, of course, they should have to submit an apology to the person who they punched.

Gelsemium

A judge as any authority should set an example, so by doing that naturally he endangers his job and faces criminal charges, what he deserves.

helaofthenorns

Huh? What a judge. Where did this happen again? I don't think that a judge ever punched anyone here in the Philippines. That's a good thing at least.

bala

The reality is we put too much faith in these people. Bunch of power-abusing arses is what they are.
Where are those who say..In American Justice system,we trust..? Hiding eh.?

Rainman

The lawyer was obnoxious, the judge childish. The judge should have called for a recess and they could have handled the matter privately with no punches thrown and so on since both were grandstanding. If judges fight like little boys in a playground who'll be the role model for kids and other young people aspiring to be lawyers and judges maybe?

Peninha

Well, people are people, but a judge need to have a different behavior. I guess a disciplinary process will decide his faith.

LuckyGirl08

We are all humans and every body has a temper but the judge shouldn't had done this during court. He should have waited until afterward when he was not on his job. I think that both should be charged and spend some nights in jail.

stevesxs9

The judge should definitely lose his job and never sit on the bench again. A lot of the nation is outraged with the violence that exists off the field in the NFL, and now you have a public figure who has been delegated with authority and responsibility, that carries on this way. If there was ever a time to make a example of zero tolerance to violence, now is it.

headmaster

Both of them are guilty of one charge or the other. But the judge should get the book thrown at him for his display in front of children. He job is to apply justice and if that is the way he reacts, then I fear for the victims who appear before him.

joshua minaya

wow i certainly have never had this sort of thing before in my entire life what could the lawyer have done to warrant this kind of attack from a judge. I hope judges don't begin to feel that they are above the law

Whitewolf2578

That is awesome! Nothing should happen to the Judge, he was doing his job by punching the idiot in the face. I hope someone recorded the event, they they could add the saying "Faaaaalcon Puuuuunch."

Profit5500

I just love it how two grown men who are supposed to be professional in a courtroom behaved like some idiots. You are there to make certain that there is order in the courtroom. Instead these two are going to jail for probably a few months or something longer.

Determined2014

That judge should be taken to the next door courtroom and get sentenced,now that he likes to sentence, let him get a test of what its like to be charged witrh assault.