AC/DC Drummer Charged With Attempting To Procure Murder

Anthony

Super Moderator
Phil-Rudd.jpg
AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd has been charged with attempting to procure murders of two people.
He was also charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of cannabis and threatening to kill.
Police arrested Rudd, 60, after they raided his home in Taraunga, on New Zealand's North Island around 7 a.m. Thursday morning.
According to law enforcement, Rudd allegedly made an attempt to have two men killed. The names of the two men and the hired hitman were all suppressed by the judge.
Rudd entered no plea to the charges. He was later released on bail and will reappear in court on November 27.
Rudd was ordered to not make contact with the person he allegedly tried to hire to carry out the murder.
[video=youtube_share;IpC6euzSIMo]http://youtu.be/IpC6euzSIMo[/video]

Attachments

• rudd.jpg
    rudd.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 340
Last edited by a moderator:

pattycake

Tsk tsk....

What a bad apple in deed. Look at how some people act when they've got a few bucks. They act ridiculous when they're poor and have nothing and claim poverty to be the excuse, and even worse when they have something.

Gelsemium

I just don't get how someone aged 60 does something like this, hasn't he learned enough from life?

Peninha

I agree and how can he be released on bail really? It's a serious offense, he needs to spend some time in prison!

warmweatherwoman

WOW! It always amazes me when people try to hire for murder. I mean if you want them off'd have the balls to do it yourself. And for this man to once have been part of a very popular band makes me also wonder what these two men he wanted killed may have done to him to deserve this.