Ask Edmonds Cop: Police response to non-Edmonds addresses

Discussion in 'The Officers Lounge' started by Anthony, Jan 11, 2017.

  1. Anthony

    Anthony Super Moderator

    You have an Edmonds address but discover you live in unincorporated Snohomish County. Edmonds Police Sgt. Shane Hawley explains why that matters in terms of police response.

Share This Page