Bronx Man Crushed To Death Between Elevator

Anthony

Super Moderator
beboo.jpg
A 20-year-old aspiring tattoo artist was found crushed to death in an elevator shaft at a Bronx public housing building early Monday, NY police said.
Tito Morales was pulled from the 18th and 19th floors of the Adams Houses, around 4 a.m., authorities said.
Police said the victim who went by the nickname "Beboo," was pronounced dead at the scene.
One person was crying uncontrollably and screaming, "Mi niño! Mi niño!" Family and friends who had gathered to see the body one last time, hugged and consoled her.
"He liked doing tattoos. He just wanted to be successful. He didn't have a main goal, just to have success," said Anthony Rodriguez, a friend of Morales.
"I can't even think straight," said Rodriguez, who had known Morales since middle school.
Evangelita Presinal, another friend of Morales said he loved giving people tattoos. She said he had recently done a tattoo for her brother. "That's his favorite thing to do, tattoos,†she said.
[video=youtube_share;Zi0iPS69ZBU]http://youtu.be/Zi0iPS69ZBU[/video]
Joselyn Rentas who had seen Morales the day before was shocked when she heard the tragic news.
Rentas spoke with Morales' girlfriend after his death and shared what his last words to her.
"The last words he told his girl were, 'I love you.' We were gonna go to the pool today."
Authorities said Morales may have been attempting to “surf†the elevator “when something went very wrong.â€
Police are still trying to determine how Morales became trapped inside. Department of Buildings was helping with the investigation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peninha

How can something like this happen really? He must have climbed to the top of the elevator for some reason, scary way to die.

Muthoni

Life is very complicated; this young man was going about his business and gets crushed by an elevator. So very sorry for his loved ones that he left behind. The death of a young person is very painful as they have not lived their life yet. I send my condolences to all those affected by his passing on.