Cop Says He Saw a Ghostly Soul Collector

Rainman

A retired police officer sifting through the 9/11 terrorist attack(s) rubble claims that he saw a "ghostly soul collector." The ghost clad as a WW2 red cross worker was allegedly seen several times by the police officer. She would appear 50 yards away but when he tried to get a better look, she'd vanish.

He said a psychic medium later explained to him that he and the other officers may have seen a “soul collector†who guides other spirits to the afterlife.

Marra said other law enforcement officers told him about shadows and “large black masses†they saw while sifting through the rubble.

Cops say they saw ghostly ?soul collector? standing amid 9/11 rubble, book claims

Gabe

Maybe that's true as I imagine that some of those lives had not planned on the exit so abruptly and rather than wander the plane, a soul collector can guide them. I imagine it was a traumatic scene to be in and some may say they could have seen things, but reading this just gave a chill, but also a sense of comfort that the souls wouldn't be lost.

Determined2014

I would not doubt the police officer at all, it is very possible, because that is a site where many souls were taken in a brutal manner and not all those souls will rest in peace.

missbishi

It's easy to read this with scepticism but the truth is, many people have claimed to have seen apparitions, particularly at places of tragedy. Perhaps some people are just more "tuned in" to these things than others? I certainly wouldn't discredit these tales, but at the same time, I wonder what they really saw. It could easily be that they were just regular shadows but the atmosphere of the place they were in affected their judgement.

sillylucy

It is possible that so much adrenaline was pumping through his body that he started to see things. I have panic attacks and when I have tons of adrenaline in me when I get worked up, I notice that I see things out of the corner of my eye. Where did you find this information from?

dyanmarie25

Yes. I totally agree with other posters. That's highly possible. Ghosts are real, I actually have seen one when I was a kid. Good thing, it's just a rare case and never happened again.

Josie

I'm not saying ghosts aren't real.. nobody knows for sure.. but seeing one doesn't make them real. I'm not saying people don't see what they believe to be ghosts either.. I just don't think they're ghosts. I think we create these things ourselves. BUT, I also think there might be something to "echoes".. but no, I don't believe these to be intelligent in any way. And I HAVE had "experiences"..

Patrick

I think it's best to just leave these things as they are, and not argue whether they are real or not.

stevesxs9

I have often heard of people having the gift to see ghostly images, and I definitely cannot dispute that. However I have never personally seen any. Every time you think or speak of 911, and the World trade Center, your reminded of such devastating tragedy and how it still affects our Country and the World.

Josie

Coincidentally, my son was telling me about something to do with vibrations and sound last night and an experiment that caused the people to see ghostly images.. not something as vivid as mentioned here, but definitely the type many people see. So as I said before.. I don't disagree people experiences SOMEthing, I just don't think it's what they believe it is. And I'm not saying it can't be either.. I'm just saying, things like this experiment show that there is more to almost everything we think we know.

thegrey1

I think it's best to just leave these things as they are, and not argue whether they are real or not.
I agree. There are no definitive tests for such things, so how can we ever resolve them until there are? I too have had a few odd experiences but who knows for sure what they were? I mean, at times in human history, people were burned as witches! Furthermore, a lot of other things that once were relegated to the realm of the metaphysical, can now be debunked or proven by science. Then again, maybe they saw something other-worldly.

laurelbell85

I honestly don't believe this didn't happen. That is some crazy stuff right there! This is a book? Where can I get a copy to read it for myself?

I wouldn't doubt it. The energy levels in that area were off the charts crazy in those days after the attack. Could have been anything, could have been the spirit of an ancestor of one of the dead looking for her grandson or nephew or what have you, but I don't doubt it was there.