Do you play Video games?

bala

I own a PS3 that i got as a gift from my 4 cousins and its been my favorite for playing games from then.I love Arkham origins,NFS and many other games.I have a 16 CD collections and when i play them i don't realize time flying away.Its been there since a decade or so...not that PS3..:p but the "time flying thing"..:p

helaofthenorns

Yes! I have been an avid gamer since I was a kid. I play different kinds of games because I find sticking to just one genre boring. I play MMORPG, first-person shooters, point-and-click, hidden things, flash games, dash games, etc. My favorite games are The Sims, Pokemon, and Naruto.

Josie

I sometimes play them with my kids. They like to watch me shoot ceilings or my feet while the bad guys get me.. I'm a terrible shot! lol. Also a terrible driver. I tend to hurt the innocent lol. It's always good for a laugh, so they want to play with me frequently, but uuuuugh, it's so hard! haha.

I suppose people will judge me for the games I allow them now lol.. oh well.

bala

Yes i do play video games and especially love playing it on a console.The feel i derive is irreplaceable.I have been playing it since childhood and maybe that's why i feel deprived of something if i don't play it thrice atleast a week.
I have learnt to get detached from it,following my mom's orders.:/

kana_marie

Banned
I have spent so much time in the same room as my husband while he plays that I have absolutely no desire to go anywhere near the things! I doubt I ever will.

FuZyOn

Yes! Although I much preffer the console gameplay over the PC one, although it's not a big difference. I mostly play Hearthstone and League of Legends now on my computer and I finished all the AC games.

dyanmarie25

I don't play much video games nowadays. When I was younger, I used to really play a lot, but due to the busy schedule of work, I sometimes just don't have much time anymore to play on these gaming consoles. I am more of a mobile gamer now because it's more convenient and handy.