Dumbest Criminals You've Heard Of?

Rainman

Came across one on FB earlier. Not him, his pics. Police had shared pics of one of the dumbest criminals they'd arrested. The man had broken into a house and stolen jewelry. While still looking around he decided to nap for a while on the nice-looking bed before leaving. He fell asleep, a state in which the maid who worked there found him. She called the police. When they arrived and found the man still asleep, they photographed him clutching his big bag of stolen jewelry and shared some of those photos on FB. Know of any robbers as dumb as this one?

dostava

A robber was released out of jail and came back to the station the next day to report a missing watch. He left them with an e-mail address on which the police were to alert him should the watch be found. After a few years, he robbed a bank. The aforementioned station recognized him from the security camera footage. As he was hiding out and no one knew where, that station launched a last-ditch attempt to lure him out and sent him a e-mail, which stated that his watch had been found. He actually came to the station and was arrested on the spot.

The runner-up must be the girl who robbed her grandma's neighbor because she needed the cash for party booze. She posted selfies of herself taking the money and jewelry and posted them to instagram.

DancingLady

We had a gal where I work steal several hundred dollars in tips over a few weeks. She kept going into rooms that were not assigned to her to try to grab the tip if there was one before the housekeeper assigned the room got there. We saw the odd behavior pretty quickly, and the really lame excuses like "I thought it was my room", "I was looking for my amenities bag" ect and caught her by planting a tip in a room she was assigned, she didn't turn it in. She was fired immediately.

bala

My cousin in chicago told me this.It was 2-3 yrs back.Some guys tried to rob a store wearing a ski mask and one of them put it up the other way round.He tried too many permutations in wearing it..:D making his face crystal clear on the cameras.It was then child's play to nab him.

helaofthenorns

I know a lot of dumb criminals here in my neighborhood. Anyway, I don't really remember a specific one, but I always laugh at the ones who get trapped in chimneys or in between walls. Then, when the firefighters rescue them, they look so scared and repentant.

Muthoni

Yes I heard on the radio today about three criminals who drilled a hole in the wall of a popular bank. It took them all night to reach the safe. They found some money in coins denomination which they carried. The dumb part is that they left their equipment behind that has more value than the money they stole.

bala

Yes I heard on the radio today about three criminals who drilled a hole in the wall of a popular bank. It took them all night to reach the safe. They found some money in coins denomination which they carried. The dumb part is that they left their equipment behind that has more value than the money they stole.
Ha ha..That really caught me unawares and i was laughing out for a while.I am starting to think on how their equipment could have been more expensive than the cash they were stealing.I pity them for being an imbecile like this to lave it behind.