Ever been robbed at gun point?

wameyo

I know it's scary to be robbed. And it's even more scary to be robbed at gun point. It's usually a case of life or death. Have you ever experienced such a scenario?

thegrey1

No! It's a good thing too, cause I'd probably wet my pants, or worse! I have had my apartment burglarized twice, years ago. That was horrible enough!

Shimus

No, I have not been. But I'd be compliant and give them whatever they wanted. It's foolish to prioritize items that can be replaced over and over again.

dyanmarie25

No, I have never been robbed before, and I wish I wouldn't have to go through that scenario ever in my life because that sounds really scary. They wouldn't get anything from me anyway if they tried robbing me because I don't bring much money and expensive gadgets with me whenever I go out.

Gabe

No, I haven't. I dress down in the right places so as not to attract attention and I have a mean look that I give out or wear sunglasses so no one can see me. I avoid anything risky, plus I have very little on my to steal.

bala

No..I wouldn't want to too obviously.There are robbery cases but they normally happen on the outskirts.It never has happened before in here.Hope it doesn't too.The city inside is a safe haven of sorts.