helaofthenorns

I always get game requests on Facebook! Though I find this irritating at times, I still become curious about them. Thus, I end up signing up for and playing so many Facebook games. My favorite is Viking Clan because I don't have to add a lot of people to play it. Do you play games on Facebook?

LuckyGirl08

I get roughly 20 game request every day. The only ones I play is candy crush and bubble saga. Sometimes I play a mystery game where you have to find clues at a crime scene.

PhilA

I am not on Facebook, but I have been involved in some iPhone games and it is always a bad idea. It ends up taking lots of time, you need to spend money to achieve anything, and too many people always cheat.

Riggy

Nah, Facebook games aren't all that great. There are many other sites for gaming that are much more focused on having fun rather than Facebook using it as a source of advertisement. Facebook just tries to make you share the game with friends which annoys them all. Why do that when you can play a much better game without running the risk of annoying people about playing the game.

Profit5500

I don't really play Facebook games some may seem addicting. Candy Crush was one of those games that everyone raved about all the time. I never played that game so I don't feel the same way as other people when talking about Candy Crush. I heard of Farmtowns which is a farming simulator where you have to plant crops and keep up with the livestock. I only played Goldentowns which is a gold simulator that allows you to earn cash while building a town which they only pay in euros.

bala

I abuse my friends for sending me these game requests.It is annoying when some stupid notifications pops up in the middle of what we are doing and believing it to be a like/comment from our frds we scroll up and click,only to see it being a game request.I yell at them in pvt chats and have blacked all incoming requests in games.

headmaster

I don't find Facebook games that stimulating since my favorite type of games are mainly action games. I don't mind puzzles either so I did end up liking Candy Crush Saga. I still feel that it does rely on luck rather than problem solving.

bala

I don't find Facebook games that stimulating since my favorite type of games are mainly action games. I don't mind puzzles either so I did end up liking Candy Crush Saga. I still feel that it does rely on luck rather than problem solving.
Candy crush sage and puzzles..? Quite baffling..:p
and yeah as you said,it lies more on luck and the candy arrangement and your stride in that block.What action games do you play on facebook..?? i reckon there are a none as far as i know that are actually good.

dariel2323

My friends always invite me to play, but I don't accept very often. Sincerely don't like to be wasting time on social networks, although it is good to get out of rut and have fun. I like to use free time for more productive things for me. Happy day to you.

Nevi

Me too! I only play a single game on facebook which is Texas Holdem Poker, I just find it interesting because you are not really gambling and risking your money but just having fun. I just started last month and I play it at least twice a day, it's kind of addicting.

Peninha

Facebook games are good time wasters, but the notifications can be annoying indeed. Usually I block those apps, that way I receive nothing more.

JoshPosh

Banned
I always get game requests on Facebook! Though I find this irritating at times, I still become curious about them. Thus, I end up signing up for and playing so many Facebook games. My favorite is Viking Clan because I don't have to add a lot of people to play it. Do you play games on Facebook?

I don't entertain game request on Facebook. I always click on "stop notifications" when I see one. Why? It's because years a go there was a virus being spread with a particular game on Facebook. That only reinforced my reasons not to play them at all.

chasedood

I agree with you, I find it extremely irritating when I get about 50 requests a day from people playing Farmville, it drives me absolutely crazy. Finally I found out how to block them and it has been peaceful ever since!

DancingLady

I use to play Mousehunt back in the day. I left FB though. I liked Mousehunt because it was pretty individual, and didn't take a lot of time.

dostava

No, I find them to be a terrible way to waste time! Some of the people I know have gotten unbelievably addicted to really repetitive games that aren't even that much fun and now they can't be separated from their phones for more than an hour. It's starting to irritate me! The only impact Facebook games have on me is making me block games requests. I've honestly never been tempted to play.

helaofthenorns

Me too! I only play a single game on facebook which is Texas Holdem Poker, I just find it interesting because you are not really gambling and risking your money but just having fun. I just started last month and I play it at least twice a day, it's kind of addicting.

I heard that that is a great game. I do not know how to play poker though. Does it have like a tutorial for beginners?