Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

helaofthenorns

Who doesn't love ice cream? If someone tells me that he or she doesn't like ice cream, I might hit that person with something. Seriously. Anyway, my favorite ice cream flavor is cookies and cream. One, because it's the only ice cream flavor I can make at home. Two, it's plain and good. I don't like those ice creams with different textures and taste. Those confuse my taste buds. What's yours?

bala

Exactly..WHo here doesn't..? Unless we have a medical problem that forbids us from eating one,we would all love it.Personally i love Pistachio and butterscotch flavors.They have been so right from childhood.
Of late i have started taking a liking for Falooda too.Yurp..!!

missamanda819

I like just about any flavor of ice cream. It's hard to go wrong! Among my favorites are chocolate, cookies & cream, anything with peanut butter, cheesecake, mint chocolate chip, mocha, caramel and butter pecan. These are just the ones that come to mind right now. I know there are more.

I don't like when the ice cream you buy is hard to scoop. I prefer a soft ice cream that's easy to scoop. Then, there are milkshakes - yum!

Patrick

I love ice cream flavors with a little alcohol in them! Rum Raisin and Dublin Mudslide are among my favorites. Anything with brandy is nice as well!

Gelsemium

I love vanilla ice-cream and hot chocolate cake, it's something unbeatable. Just ice-cream, I'll have to go with strawberry.

GlacialDoom

My favorite ice cream flavor is definitely chocolate with pistachio. They make for an awesome combination and each time I eat this combo my mouth feels like it has arrived in heaven.

DancingLady

I wish I could say I did not like ice cream because then that would be one more think I wouldn't have resist. But I do really like Hagen Daaz banana split. That would be my favorite, but I kick myself every single time I cave in and eat it. I would be much better off without any sweets at all. One of these days I'll learn that it really isn't worth it.

TonyMHFan

My favorite ice cream flavor is a toss-up between Cookies and Cream and Cookie Dough, those are definitely the two I buy the most. I can't simply decide the winner based on how often I purchase one over the over though as I alternate the purchases so its a pretty even split between the two.

I think after all things are considered Cookie Dough wins out, I especially love going to Dairy Queen and getting one of their Cookie Dough Blizzards. Big chunks of cookie dough with sweet vanilla ice cream, how could anyone go wrong with such a combination?

Profit5500

I love ice cream but I have not had the craving for it. I have been drinking cool sports drinks like Gatorade. I like the Cherry Chocolate Moose ice cream that Foodmaxx has. Its really good and I think we have a tub in our refrigerator's freezer. I also like green chocolate mint kind of ice cream since you get that mint flavor with some refreshing coolness.

btripp2

My favorite ice cream flavor is cake batter. I usually get a brownie sundae at Brusters so the cake batter goes well with the brownie and the sweet hot fudge. I need to go get some now lol.

Determined2014

You have mentioned all my favorite flavors except peanut butter, but all those that you have mentioned are all good, I just get excited thinking about all those flavors you just mentioned.

Onionman

I'm probably going to be one of the few that keeps things very conventional and old school. I think it has to be vanilla. Boring, I know. But if it's done with quality ingredients, particularly with quality cream being used, then it's hard to beat. I'm not a great fan of all these weird and wonderful exotic flavors.

Nate5

I gotta go with coffee flavoured ice cream. You take the best out of coffee and you add it to a delicious frozen dessert! Add some crunchy cookie bits, and honestly, what more could you want?

shilpa123

I have loved vanilla ice cream flavour for quite a long time. But recently I started liking chocolate flavour also. I think both the flavours are quite amazing. It can make you quite happy on any day.*

Bertadee

My favorite ice cream flavor is between coffee and chocolate. I would say if I was going to go with one, it would be coffee by far! I love coffee so much, because it always keep me going. I can't imagine going an entire day without drinking coffee. Coffee ice cream has the best flavor to it, it's hard to describe. It is like heaven. If I could, I would eat coffee ice cream literally every day at least twice, lol. I know it sounds crazy and even my friends and family say I am coffee crazy, but I just love the flavor. I even eat coffee candy and drink every coffee drink there is, especially iced coffee or frozen coffee drinks and shakes. I love ice cream and I love coffee, so the two things together are perfect.

c9h2ua

Green tea is my favourite Ice Cream flavour!! It tastes so good, but sister said it tastes so weird.
I don't think so, maybe that's because I like drinking tea...

bala

It is tough to choose one from a huge list,but ifi have to single it out then it will be butter scotch topped with chocolate chips or hershey's choco sauce.I am too specific abt what i need as a topping.Oly that brand goes well wid me..:p

stevesxs9

I've always liked vanilla and strawberry ice cream as my favorites, but I also like many other flavors as well. I Also like a combination of flavors in a banana split.