Florida Dad Beats Accused Child Abuser

Anthony

Super Moderator
Raymond.jpg
Police say a Daytona Beach father beat an 18-year-old man unconscious after catching him sexually abusing his 11-year-old son.
The 35-year-old unidentified father told authorities that he had stepped out of his house to get some food. We he came back home, he walked in as Raymond Frolander sexually battered the boy, the police report states.

[video=youtube;wXIMPqSJEwY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXIMPqSJEwY[/video]

Police say the father called 911 after he beat up Frolander.
“I just walked in on a grown man molesting …,†he told a dispatcher, according to the police report. “And I got him in a bloody puddle for you officer.
"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you," the father told the 911 dispatcher. "I drug him out to the living room."
The dad was asked by the 911 dispatcher if he had any weapons, the father replied "my foot and my fist."
When police arrived to the scene they found the suspect motionless on the living room floor. He had some knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth.
Frolander was treated for his injuries at a local hospital. Police said when they questioned Frolander he admitted to sexually battering the child.
The 11-year-old victim told police he was playing video games and afterwards Frolander brought him to the back room of the house and pulled down his pants, the police report said.
Police charged Frolander with sexual battery by an 18-year-old on a victim under 12 and is being held without bail.
The father of the boy was not charged in Frolander’s beating, police spokesman Jimmie Flynt said.
"Dad was acting like a dad. I don't see anything we should charge the dad with," Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood said.
"You have an 18-year-old who has clearly picked his target, groomed his target and had sex with the victim multiple times."
Chief Chitwood said the suspect lives in the house next door to the victim. “The 18-year-old was almost like a family member,†he said.
In these types of sex cases, it’s often people who are trusted, Chitwood added.

Last edited by a moderator: