Florida man kills daughter and 6 grandchildren, then takes own life

Rainman

A Florida man who called police to tell them he was considering harming himself and others, a deputy found [out], had already killed his grandchildren and daughter. After talking to the cop for a little while, he also shot himself.
police found seven other bodies “all over on the property . . . The children who were killed ranged in age from 3 months to 10 years
The murderer it's said has a criminal history. Years back, he'd fatally shot his son and claimed it was an accident. Police did not try to explain why the murders were committed:
“There are certain things in life you can explain. And there are certain things you cannot explain. This is something I cannot explain.†The Deputy who'd been at the killer's home said.

LuckyGirl08

This is so sad. I cannot see how people could kill innocent children and their child. Something was really going on in the murder's head to provoke him to do such a crime. I guess the guilt from killing his grandchildren and daughter made him hill himself because he knew that if he didn't then he would have gotten the death penalty anyways. Such a sad way for children to die.

Muthoni

It is so sad when someone thinks that death is the answer when faced with a challenge. I wonder what could have gone so wrong for this man to kill all his grandkids, his own daughter and himself. I guess he takes the answer to this question with him to the grave.

stevesxs9

The Police didn't try to explain why the murders were committed because there is no explanation. Psychiatrists and Psychologists would be hard pressed to give a suitable reason. I can understand people being disturbed, but I'll never comprehend involving innocent people to pay for their misery.

pattycake

It is so sad when someone thinks that death is the answer when faced with a challenge. I wonder what could have gone so wrong for this man to kill all his grandkids, his own daughter and himself. I guess he takes the answer to this question with him to the grave.

Depression. Some men will terminate their life if they feel it to have no value or meaning. And if he was the care taker of those children, then he must have felt burdened by the responsibility.

FuZyOn

Depression. Some men will terminate their life if they feel it to have no value or meaning. And if he was the care taker of those children, then he must have felt burdened by the responsibility.
Yeah, Depression plays a big part in those decisions. It's sad they feel like their life is worthless and they take the lives of their families too. That man had really big problems if he did something like that.
There is really no explanation to why this man did this. All of us have problems, some of us just take the easier way, sadly.

helaofthenorns

This is just terrible. I wonder what drove this man to commit such a crime. I wish that he received help before if he had mental issues. :(

Profit5500

I feel like this whole incident could have been avoided. He had killed his grandchildren and was certain he was going to go back to prison except probably for life without parole. You have to wonder what was he thinking when he did that.