Greetings from Denmark

Ispanico

Hey guys, how are you doing? My name's Alan and I'm a 23 year old student from Denmark.

I love reading (my favourite author is Chuch Palahniuk), watching movies (favorite director is a tie between David Fincher and Quentin Tarantino) and TV shows (Vince Gilligan is a fuckin' genius).

On my free time I love playing the drums and listening to alternative, indie and progressive rock, with bands such as Foo Fighters and Arctic Monkeys. I hope to have a great time in this awesome community!

Cheers!

Patrick

Nice to see some Danes join the forum. Welcome and I hope to hear more about your experience with police officers in your country!

sillylucy

Hi! Welcome to the forum! I am from Los Angeles! I think it is so cool that you are from Denmark! I hope to learn more about the way the police are in your country. Welcome and happy posting!

laurelbell85

It is so nice to meet you Alan! Welcome to the forum! How is it in Denmark? Are there high levels of crime at all? I can't wait to hear what you bring to the table! Not to mention hear about how law enforcement functions in your country :)

bala

Hello and welcome aboard.Glad to have you in here. This forum is really one of a kind to keep track of all events pertaining to cops crime and other stuff and many people are often active in here,so you get to have perception "live".We would love to see people grow and interact in here.