Greetings from Oregon

DancingLady

Hello, I'm from a small town in Oregon. Nice to meet you all. I hope to learn a little more about what my rights are and be able to help others understand them too.

Hi there,
My name is Kendra, I'm a 20 year old female from the North Carolinas. This is the first forum I have joined in a long time and I came to meet new friends and hope I can get to know more about you as well. I love reading, sewing, cooking, and drawing. These are like my favorite hobbies and I stick to them. I have been cooking ever since I was in 5th grade. I even started cooking for my family at an very young age, and did a great job. Hope you like me, see you around!

stevesxs9

Hello there! Nice to have you aboard. This is a very informative and interesting forum with lots of insightful contribution. I hope you enjoy yourself and have fun.

davidj96

Hey there DancingLady! I'm davidj96 and I'd just like to welcome you to our forum. I hope you come to like it as much as I do, it is truly amazing and I love to post on here everyday. Did I mention that there are a ton of nice people on here as well? It's true! Once again, welcome to the forum and I look forward to seeing you around.