Hello Everyone!

camsdad

I'm very interested in learning more about law and law enforcement. I really only get to see cops in the media, but I know that there's more to these guys than that. So here I am on this forum, ready to see what the police officers of our country are saying. I hope I take away some interesting facts on how to be a better citizen in my hometown.

I look forward to meeting you guys and hearing your opinions!

dariel2323

Welcome "camsdad" thanks for joining the Forum and is a pleasure for me to have you here in the community. I take this opportunity to invite you to create and answer questions. Here you can learn many things, and I hope that you take advantage of the opportunity. You can also invite your friends and all together we will grow here.

Teens In Crisis

Welcome to the forum. Have fun! There is a lot to talk about around here and some good people to share stories with.

bala

Welcome camsdad..many like you here have never had to meet or be in touch with a cop in reality.We plan to start up a section exclusive for cop chat and other crazy stuffs.So you while you cling on here we will be making those developments.Also have fun and be keen on adding more value to the forum.Thanks.

Gelsemium

Welcome Dariel, I am sure you'll love our community, we learn about the police and watch and comment the latest news, pretty cool.

stevesxs9

Hello and welcome to the community. Nice to have you aboard. Hope you enjoy all the interesting discussions.