Hello Everyone!

aparsons

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to introduce myself quickly, the names Alex and I am from Ontario, Canada. Found this forum earlier today and am looking forward to contributing! If anyone has any recommendations on how to get the most out of this forum, let me know!

sillylucy

Hi Alex! How are things up in Canada? I am from Los Angeles. Welcome to the forum and great avatar pic! I need to remind myself to not panic all of the time!

aparsons

Things are going pretty good in Canada where I am at a least. The snow is starting to melt, and its getting warmer! I can finally put my hat and gloves away for another year! How's LA going this time of year?
and thanks! its actually from my all time favorite book "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy", I would highly recommend it!

bala

Hi alex.Great to have you in here.I am sure you already might be loving the forum.
Also we believe in getting people to be comfortable around in here.Do ping us if you need any help in resolving a few of your queries or any help of sorts.
If you are good at article writing,you could do us a big favor to write up a few articles of your choice.Of course we have attractive prizes for it too :D