Hello from a correctional officers wife!

Hello everyone!

I'm so glad to have found this forum. My husband has been in corrections for 17 years and I look forward to reading and sharing in all things law enforcement related. Sometimes I think that be a law enforcement spouse is just as hard as being a law enforcer. I just want to say that I respect all our officers and their support systems and give all of you a BIG THANKYOU! :)

dyanmarie25

Hello IrishHeather! Welcome to the forum.

Glad to have you here. I would be looking forward to the stories you would like share to us. Have a great life!

bala

Glad to have you in here,warm greets from India.
We are sure you have stories and experiences to share.Pls do enlighten us and brief us constantly with your wealth of knowledge and expereince.
Glad to have you in here sir.:) Have fun in here.

If we can be of any help,do let us know.

Diane Lane

Hi @IrishHeather, welcome to the forum. Most I've seen posting on here are supportive of law enforcement, and I'm sure you'll feel very welcome. I'm sure you've got stories to tell, and I'm looking forward to hearing them.

JoanMcWench

I bet your husband has fistfuls of stories! A lot of my guy's family are police officers/firefighters. He's the black sheep. I'm always all up in their business. :D

bala

I bet your husband has fistfuls of stories! A lot of my guy's family are police officers/firefighters. He's the black sheep. I'm always all up in their business. :D
Haha,lets pester her now,been a while since we even head of "stories".
Good idea from you.Thanks bud :D

Shimus

Welcome to the forums! Nice to see more friendly faces around posting. I've already seen some of your content since I last visited and it's quite wonderful. Keep up the good work :D

DancingLady

So good to see you here. We really need more people on this board like yourself who have experiential knowledge of law enforcement and corrections. I look forward to hearing your insights.