Hello from California

trose

Hey everyone, I'm a college student from california. I'm looking forward to being a member of the forum and getting to know you guys.

dariel2323

My greetings to you colleague. I am here to help and provide good and interesting things. I hope that you feel good and happy here. You can be here whenever you want, no pressure or anything like that. Welcome "trose" happy day.

milyjohnson

Welcome to the forum. May I ask what your major is in school? I hope you have a great school year. Also, have fun posting in the forum. Maybe it will take your mind off any stress you might have from school.

bala

hello Trose
California is a tough place to live in now with drought and other disasters,but with Norbert pushing up some moisture across mexico,you guys can expect a heavy lash of rain in the next few days.
We would love to know more about what you are doing and what are your further plans.Anyway..welcome aboard and add loads of value to our forum.We reckon you are an apt material.
Feel free to msg anyone for any queries,and strictly..no spamming..:p :p
Good luck pal.

LuckyGirl08

Welcome to the forum Trose. There is so many interesting news articles here, some are sad and some are funny. I am sure that you will like being here. This is also a great place to get advice form police about any situation or issue that you may have.

Riggy

Welcome, welcome! There's tones to talk about and read up on. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it real fast :)