Hello from Portugal

Peninha

Hey there everyone, really cool that a Police Station forum exists and I am glad to be on it. I think that the police if often misunderstood because citizens sometimes don't know how the law works, so nothing like having a common community and asking the police why things are the way they are.

Looking forward to explore the forum. :)

angorb15

Hello Peninha, Glad you like the board. It is pretty nice to be able to ask questions directly to Law Enforcement. Maybe even to let them know our frustrations every once and a while also.

Peninha

Thanks for the welcome angorb, that's exactly why I joined, not only to know more, but also due to the possibility to ask questions and know directly what police officers think.

Good to see people from around the world interested in the same thing, following the same forum. I'm from Bulgaria and always happy to hear from distant countries :)

Peninha

That's the beauty of the internet, we can be anywhere in the world and learning about the topics that interest us, with the plus that we also learn how it goes in different cultures.