Hello From WA

Rosyrain

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest everyone. I find police work and crime very interesting and so I am looking forward to chatting with everyone on here. I originally received a degree in Criminal Justice and then decided not to pursue the career. Just had a change of heart and some family issues that came up. I am still intrigued reading true crime stories and watching documentaries though, so the passion is still there. I look forward to meeting you all!

Peninha

Welcome to the forum Rosy, this is a great community and I am pretty sure you're going to love it here. :)

stevesxs9

Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm glad to hear of your interest in police work, and I'm looking forward to your interacting with the rest of the members and discussing different issues in our society.

bala

Wow.I was just looking across at new guy's intro threads and chanced to happen on this.
Good that you are actually getting more involved and have been quite active since you joined.We want to thank you for being active.We know you will oly keep adding mroe value to the forum.Keep going.:)