Hello police community

caparica007

It's pretty exciting for me to be in a police community. I grew up with a friend from a very complicated neighborhood who managed to come out and become a police officer, I think he's a great example. Looking forward to see the forum.

helaofthenorns

Hello!

Welcome to Police Station Forum! I hope that you will have a great time here! There are so many amazing discussions that you can join. :)

bala

hello and welcome here..
Its a pleasure to welcome like minded people and i am sure you are already enjoying it here.We are a super awesome clan that aim at discussing like minded "thoughts".Hit us a visit in all the sub sections and post in topics that interest you.
have fun here and add more value to our forum
Good luck..:D

Gelsemium

Welcome to the forum caparica, I hope you enjoy yourself here! Nice avatar there, rather strange though, an elephant at the beach?

Riggy

Welcome to ps.com! I'm sure you'll see lots of uplifting stories about police officers that'll remind you of how proud you should be of your friend being part of their profession!

milyjohnson

Hello. Welcome to the forum. I am glad to hear that your friend made it out of a complicated neighborhood to become a cop. I love hearing stories like that because usually people who grow up in neighborhoods like that don't become cops. They grow up hating them. With that said, I hope you enjoy posting in the forum.

stevesxs9

Welcome to the forum! Nice to have you as part of the community. I hope you enjoy your posting and interacting with other members.

ravenclaw

Thank you so much for the welcome. I am new to all this and I am hoping to learn new things here and get a better understanding of how everything works. Not just forums but police work too. A person can never be too old to learn new things.