Hello

jesuslover0314

Hello everyone,
I am Jesuslover0314 and I have decided to join Police Station forums to ask some local law enforcement officers some questions. I am always curious to know what police have to go through and if their job is really as hard as it looks. However, I am not only here to chat with police officers, I am here to meet new friends and open new discussions to all the members of Police Station.
So, let me tell you some more about me. My real name is Devin, and I live in the great state of Tennessee. I take part in many online forums sites, and even own a couple of my own.
I am very happy to be here in this amazing community! Thank you guys for having me.

Thanks,
Jesuslover0314 (AKA Devin)

dez97

Its very nice to know we still have some with good motivates for joining the site. Thank you Devin and welcome to the forum.

bala

Hello and welcome aboard.
Great to have you in here and oh yes,you surely can hit any query across to our members and we would be more than happy to help out.
Also if you find time and like writing articles,you surely can write us one and earn our recognition for you.
Good day mate.:)

stevesxs9

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy interacting with everyone on the site. There are a lot of unique topics besides law enforcement that are discussed. So I hope you have fun and enjoy.