Hello!

Sunflogun

Hello everyone, it's great that a community to discuss police businesses and our rights as a citizen as well. Sometimes it's not easy to be close to police officers and to understand some situations, so nothing like interacting directly with the police officers that can give me direct testimony.

bala

Hello and welcome aboard.
Glad to have you in here.It surely is tough to get to know the cops and understand a situation but it quite easy to,if you got a relative who works as a cop.
I got one :p

Also feel free to share any experience of yours with the cops,crime scenes,if you got any.It sure only will be a value addition

mairj23

Yeah exactly, this site is on point. You can get a lot of information here and get your opinions out to a larger base. Some of the stories here will have you scratching your head at times though.

stevesxs9

Hello and welcome to the community. Glad to have you aboard and I'm looking forward to your opinions and interacting on the site. Have fun and enjoy your stay here.

Sunflogun

Thank you for the welcome guys. I have made some posts around as well as created some threads and I do like the vibe here, everyone has their own opinion, but I've always enjoyed a good debate! I hope to see you on the board!