Hello

jimdurran

I am currently in the Police Academy. I am looking forward to reading the forums and picking your brains on law enforcement topics.

reesek8

Greetings Jim. Good luck in the Police Academy. Remember work hard. Feel free to ask us any questions you have, that's why we are here.

Teens In Crisis

First thing I would buy is a house and a car. Nothing too flashy, but good enough for my family, and future generations. I would keep just enough to live on, and put the rest away for my daughter in order to secure her future.

Peninha

I agree, working hard will lead you to success, best of luck in the academy and serving as a police officer later.

Patrick

I would invest a few million back into a high liquidity, low risk trust fund with better interest rates than banks, giving me a nice cashflow that could support a normal lifestyle. Then I would retire and buy a decent house by the countryside. :D

Not having to work another day in my life again, but still leave something for my next generation would be more than enough for me.

Patrick

I think I can vaguely remember my dreams after I have just woken up, however they are usually all but forgotten by the next day. I have heard of using a dream diary to jot down all your dreams while you can remember them, but I'm not sure what kind of effect that might have on your mind.

Peninha

If my survival would depends on eating insects I would eat them for sure, some of them might be rather delicious. ;)

mscolumalum

I don't think I'd eat bugs, unless you count shrimp and lobster. I don't think they'd b good, besides just the thought of it is kind of making me queasy right now lol. I'm a bit of a neat freak and I don't think bugs are clean enough to eat. I could be wrong though, but definitely don't want to try it to find out.

Patrick

Sky diving for me, it's more dangerous granted, but it's also a much more enriching experience. Several hundred meters of freefall time, with the eventual parachute descent, is much more than that few seconds on a bungee cord.

Patrick

I would not eat insects, even if they are a healthy source of protein. Maybe I would try it only if they were ground into a mash and served, their whole appearance just puts me off.

mscolumalum

I always remember my dreams. I think it has something to do with me waking up every few hours. I never sleep a full night for some reason. The memories are always really vivid too. I could tell the dream like I was recounting a movie or a book It's pretty cool.

The only drawback to it is that I can remember nightmares just as vividly. Sometimes I'll still remember them years later.

mscolumalum

Math was actually my favorite subject when I was growing up. I love that it is an absolute thing. 1+1 will always be 2 and that is awesome. What other absolutes are there in lie other than death?

I also love math because t is such a brain booster. I always feel like I've actually used my education when I solve a math problem. I might not be as good as I once was though. I might go dust off an algebra book now.

mscolumalum

I would buy a private jet and travel. I don't think I'd buy a lot of other things. The main reason I'd even want money is so that I can see the world. Well, I'd buy a house somewhere warm and I'd probably donate a lot of the money to charity.