Hey from Florida

Teens In Crisis

To answer the thread question, I don't know exactly. I've been to parties where everyone was cited, but most of them won when they fought it. If you're not caught with a beer, and not testing positive, you didn't really do anything wrong, but I don't know what the specific law is.

Patrick

I think you might be arrested, but police could administer a simple breathalyzer test to see if you are sober, so nothing to worry about so long as you did not drink, you did nothing wrong.

Patrick

I also feel uneasy around police, I think it's a natural reaction to have heightened awareness/fear when around someone with the possibility of subduing you and throwing you into prison.

DancingLady

As long as you have not had any at all, you are fine. Just make sure you don't have even a little bit because if say thing got loud and the neighbors called the cops, you would be in trouble if you had even a little. If you are totally clean, they can't charge you with anything because you have not broken a law.

Gelsemium

I really see no reason for us not to trust the police, they are trying to keep the law, so we should trust them and ask for advice if necessary.