Hey ya'll! I'm new!

laurelbell85

Hey everyone! My name is Laurel! I'm going to college and getting a degree in Criminal Justice so I can eventually go to law school and practice as a prosecutor for the State of Florida. I thought this would be the perfect place for me to come to learn more about my degree and learn about the field itself. I look forward to getting to know everyone and get into the journey of learning from everyone! Thanks for having me!!

*Laurel*

Sweetheart

That's great good for you. The best of luck with that. Life is where you can learn the most about these sort of things. Here I think is also good too. It is an interesting website.

laurelbell85

I'm glad to hear it is interesting. I really believe I could learn a lot from this site...especially in the "ask a police officer" thread. Thanks!! I'm hoping by the time I finish my Bachelor's next year I don't change my mind and then just decide to not continue at school. I'm so ready to be done with school. It's nice to meet you! :)

greensat

Nice to meet you too Laurel, I hope you have the best of luck learning what you need to learn from this forum. I'm glad you're taking a step in your life and that you're aiming for a Bachelor.

stevesxs9

Hello Laurel! Welcome to the community. Nice to have you aboard and I hope you enjoy your interacting with the other members when you engage in various discussions.